11

I am still working on editing this part please bear with me :)

Everyone got ready, and lifting Bakugo's weight hurt her shoulder. She wasn't expecting him to be that heavy. "YOU'RE HOLDING ME AT AN ANGLE!" Bakugo yelled sitting tilted.

"Suck it up! I'm not as tall as them!" She yelled back. "You're going to have to deal with it unless you wanna carry someone else who won't complain as much!"

"Shut the hell up!" He yelled back, and she groaned.

"Bakugo, you shouldn't be so harsh man." Kirishima spoke up getting a bit of confidence. "She is right there's nothing you can do about not being lifted evenly dude."

"Shut up Shitty Hair!" He barked back.

"Keep it up Katsuki, and I'll go join someone else's team!" She yelled back. Everyone and their teams were normally talking, and some were even staring as theirs were just screaming at each other. 

"You were the one who wanted to be on my team Damn Nerd 2.0!"

"That's not even an insult!" She yelled back. 

"Just be ready to go!" 

She took a deep breath, and let go of Sero's hand that was propping one of his feet up. Bakugo got thrown off balance, and fell face first onto the floor. When he looked up, he looked like he was actually going to kill her. His red eyes seemed to get even more red, and he got the look of a rabid dog on his face.

"Ergh... Bakugo..." Kirishima said with one hand out. Bakugo looked up at Y/N who was leaning on one foot with her arms crossed looking down at him. 

"You! Go back, and lift-"

"I'm not one of your minions from middle school, so just shut up! You're not going to order me around Explosion Boy! I'm not your servant. Stop bitching about every little thing! Get over it, or let someone else be the head!" 

He got up, and glared at her. She didn't even flinch, and it looked like he wanted to punch her. "Fine, let's go. I'll kill you." He braced his foot on Kirishima and Sero's hands, and then the other on Sero's and Y/N's hands. He gripped onto Kirishima's and Y/N's shoulders. He purposely squeezed her shoulder hard with the intent to cause her some kind of pain, and she knew he was pissed. Not that she cared. 

"Everyone's staring at us." Sero brought up as they got into position to start. "They all have two people in the back, and one person in front should we reposition?" She looked around, and sure enough everyone had the same position. At least the teams with enough people.

"Ugh." She grumbled. "I mean, based on every ones quirks we know about that positioning makes more sense. Honestly though," She looked at their positioning with two people in front, and one in the back. "I think this works better for us. Kiri and I can take the hits, whereas you're better with Mobility Sero. Worse comes to worse you have a better chance of getting us out of here than anyone else on this team. That is if it's needed." Bakugo was just about to yell something, "Can it Boom Boy. Anyways, Kirishima and I can stand in the front for defense, and its stronger with two people in the front if Bakugo decides to launch off without warning which there is no doubt in my mind that will happen. Sero, you could use your tape to bring him back if he's off course. Sound good?"

"Yeah sounds like a good plan to me." Sero agreed.

"Yeah, I think Y/N should be the one to plan what we're going to do. I mean, her and Midoriya probably strategize together all the time." Kirishima added in.

"Not really, it's just common sense." She responded. "All honesty strategy isn't my thing. Izuku and Katsuki are better at it than me. I'm just looking at the positioning, and what makes sense in my head."