18

Waking up was like a slap in the face. Everything hurt, and your thoughts from the previous night started haunting your head again. You groaned and rolled on your side, and just stared at the wall. Sure, a lot of the pictures were drawings, but there was one picture right at eye level. It might sound like a dumb possession and overlooked, but if it got ruined or lost it would drive you crazy. You just stared at it for a minute before turning to the other side. It was a picture of Katsuki, you, and Izuku. Smiling of all things. Together like you were all best friends. 

You saw the sunlight barely coming through your black out curtains, and sighed as you moved to lay on your back. You had almost slept the entire day. It was almost dinner time, and you knew the lights outside would fade into darkness soon. You'd spent almost your entire day in bed. I'm bored, but I don't know if I'm in the mood for socializing right now. I could probably run to the store and pick up a few things. I guess I could go irritate Katsuki. You sat up, and just looked at the floor for a minute before getting up and getting dressed. You didn't even bother brushing your hair, and just grabbed your bag, "I'm leaving!" You announced to Izuku before walking out the door. 

Right when you walked outside the wind hit your face, and you looked over the balcony before walking down. You walked to the store, and picked up some pre-packaged ramen. It wasn't the best, and for sure wasn't better than that ramen place. It was what you could afford though since you still owed him money from all the meals he'd paid for you. Lets see, I think all I need is red pepper. They should have everything else I need to make it. The recipe I saw online at least. I don't know how good it will be though. Seems kind of tacky compared to the ramen shop we went to last time. You grabbed what you needed along with a drink and checked out. 

You started walking to his house, and when you got there you knocked before taking out your key and putting it in the slot and walking in. "Hey moron, I'm here!" You announced, and took off your shoes at the door and walked in. Mitsuki and Masaru would be at work all day today for sure. They're about to launch their new fashion line. You walked into the kitchen, and set down the bags of groceries on the table. "Katsuki?" You called out, but there wasn't an answer. You gripped your phone in your hand as you walked upstairs, and over to his room. "Dude, are you-" You stopped when you saw his door open and him facing away from it. 

He had music blasting, and he was facing a mirror. He had something around his torso, and then you realized. You just stood there trying not to laugh as he pulled the strings to the corset around him, and he clearly pulled too tight because he immediately started turning around to try to undo it. He was cussing because it was so tight he couldn't breathe. He jumped back as soon as he saw you there, "WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU KOCK?"

"I did. I announced myself and everything but nobody responded." You looked at him, "Where'd you get a corset?" You asked, getting a cheeky grin on your face.

"I didn't get it! I found it! Damn it! Leave me alone! Go away!" He kept trying to undo the strings that were now to tight.

"You can barely breathe huh?" You asked, smiling. "I can tell because your yelling was quieter than usual. "

"Shut up!"

"Here." You told him and walked over. "I'll help."

"Don't touch me!" He said, and turned around swatting your hands away.

"Okay, then I'm going to go try a new ramen recipe I saw online. You can have fun with this."

"Shit." He mumbled, "Fine! If you tell anyone about this you are dead!"

"Okay Boom Boy, but first," He looked up, and the noise from taking a picture on your phone went off. "Smile." 

"I'm going to blast you to hell!"