30

Everyone was sitting on the floor by the time that first hour was finished, but you gathered yourself and walked over to him. "Mr.Aizawa. If the first part is done can I go grab my support gear?"

"Yes. While you're at it change into your hero costume." You nodded and started to walk in, "Everybody change into your hero costumes for the last hour." 

"Okay, Mr.Aizawa." Everyone said in sync and started to head inside while he just stood there. You made your way towards the support course classroom, and before you could even knock the door swung open.

"Come to pick up your things kiddo?"

"Yeah." Your hand just hovered above the door, you still processing how quick that was.

"You don't look so good, kid." You sighed and leaned your head back. 

"Mr. Aizawa is making us do a lot of endurance training right now. We're moving onto things with our quirks and combat skills now though."

"Perfect. I'm gonna have you try them before you leave to make sure no major adjustments are needed."

"Sounds good." He smiled and walked in the back before bringing out a box roughly the size of a shoebox. It was labeled with your name though. 

"Did you bring your hero suit here by chance?"

"I forgot."

"Why don't you go grab that really quick."

"Alright." It didn't take long, but how stupid. It made sense to grab it first you just wanted to get there quickly because it was exciting. You walked back in shamefully with the case in hand. 

"You can go change in the backroom right here. I'll take the rest of the gear out." You nodded and walked into the backroom. You quickly got changed, and after fighting with the zipper and falling onto a few Tupperware you managed to get the main suit on. Then you added the accessories you had. You walked back out not bothering to put your hair up with your boots in hand.

"Your suit is really cool. Fit's you well. The designer did a good job."

"It's based on my mom's design actually. Her real suit is in my case but I requested for it to get redone with materials that fit hero work. Not just cloth" You awkwardly laughed and fiddled with the belt.

"That's smart."

"Thanks. Plus, now I can keep my first hero suit in good condition." He laughed before handing you two weird-looking things. 

"These are the ankle devices." He sat on the floor and asked you to lift your foot onto his leg. "The small black discs are the pulsators. The straps are tight elastic that stays tight despite movement. It's going to feel weird at first but it'll help keep the damage down hopefully. You should feel the muscles and tendons feeling loser allowing more movement. If it doesn't work then let me know and we can try to make something else. However, don't overdo it or you can make the damage worse 'kay?" You nodded and he put them on before adjusting where the discs laid on your ankle. He clicked a button on a few of them before turning a small knob. "There. They should start-up in a minute or so. Next is the powered fist invention. You saw that one in use already right?"

"Yeah."

"Perfect." He stood up and grabbed them, "As of now they're painted silver. That can be changed."

"Is there a way to change the amount of outgoing power?"

"Not as of right now so you'll have to be careful. Only use it against someone when it's on if you need it. Speaking of on and off you can control it by pressing the little buttons at the top of the curve right here." He pointed to them, and then put them on your hands before overlapping them with your gloves. "That's all there is for now. If there are questions or concerns let me know and we'll fix them by tomorrow if we can. Power level is smart so I'll have Mei work on that."