17

"That concludes this lecture. Bakugo, Y/N, you two are new to this stuff. You have much to learn. Did you catch everything I said?" He asked.

"Uh, yes sir." You replied, trying to make it look like you didn't just wake up a little bit before. 

"Good, and you Bakugo?"

"Yeah, yeah whatever. Can we start doing actual hero stuff now!?"

"Watch your tone. It is about your delivery." You covered your mouth and held in a wheezing laugh.00

"You jackass!" He yelled as he hit the top of your head.

"Ow! You jerk!" You yelled back and went to hit him.

"Knock it off you two! Get outside with the others. Act professional."

"Act professional." You mocked him moving your hands and standing up with an eyeroll.

"Oh, and Y/N?" You looked over to your side. "That will be an extra mile." You rolled your eyes and looked ahead at Bakugo to leave. "Make that two. Stop the attitude or it will be more."

"Yeah, yeah whatever." You mumbled as you walked off. "I know I have decent physical abilities but that doesn't mean I actually like to workout or train." 

"Oh shut up you act like its a big deal." Bakugo told you as you guys stepped into the elevator.

"Because it is!" You threw your hands out, and Bakugo already prepared himself for the whining. "I don't see you running 12 miles in one day! Followed by the rest of those stupid ass workouts that waste energy and end up not doing much!"

"Quit your whining you sound like a damn baby!"

"Says that guy who literally hangs around his mom all the time!"

"I do not hang around that old hag!"

"Sure Blasty. Whatever you say."

He looked forward, and the doors opened. You pushed him out of the way and walked forward and straight outside to the training area. "What the hell is your problem?!"

"Nothing! Why are you being so bitchy today?!" You made eye contact with him and cracked a smile before laughing. "You really need to talk to someone about your anger management issues." You laughed before shaking your head and walking forward. "Chill out dude. I would think at this point you would know when I'm joking."

"You seemed pissed about the extra miles!"

"I am, but that's not your fault. Relax dude, you need to do it more often. You're so tense all the time."

"Oh? Well maybe you shouldn't be a lazy asshole all the time and actually pay attention for once!"

"Nah that sounds boring." You responded as you walked over to the track area for the seven miles you had to run. "This is bullshit though." You mumbled as you started doing a few stretches to get ready to run.

"You know I think you're pretty cool. Running all that this morning, and now running more miles?" You looked up to see someone that had been working with Best Jeanist talking to you. "In full honesty I don't think I could do that. You're tough."

"Oh, thank you."

"Midoriya, right?"

"Yeah, and you?"

Before he could answer Best Jeanist walked out and started talking. "You know the drill. Everyone does it except for Y/N who will run an extra two miles and then follow up the rest of the training. Make sure to cheer her on to keep her motivated. She'll need it."