29

The beeping of your alarm clock annoyed you to the point you hit it off of your nightstand. It unplugged from the wall and hit with a crash. It took your brain a second to register what you had just done, and you sat up subbing your eyes. It was dark, but you could still see the shattered clock on the floor illuminated by the moonlight. You mumbled a few choice words before carefully getting up and looking at your phone. "Shoot." You quickly got up flipped on the lights, threw on your uniform, forgetting the leggings and throwing on the extra pair of pants you had yet to give back to Izuku. Slipping on your shoes you walked out of the door with your phone in your pocket and bag on your back. A hair tie hung flimsily in your mouth as you held up your hair to tie it. 

After making sure the door shut you ran downstairs where your classmates were waiting by the door. Kirishima smirked, "You really do wait until the last minute for everything huh?"

"She's never on time. Let's get going before Aizawa gets on all of our asses." Bakugo grumbled as he turned towards the door and noticed everyone waiting for you to get with the group. "No need to treat her like she's special. She was only on house arrest for fighting."

"Hey, at least she beat his ass." Kirishima laughed and fist-bumped you before putting his hand on your head as you all started to walk together.

"Y/N!" You quickly turned around to see Ida walking towards you briskly. 

"Yeah? What do you want four eyes?"

"That is not the proper uniform!" His hands and arms were stiff as he moved them up and down. "I am afraid you will have to be in proper uniform before leaving the building! If you do not I will have to inform the teachers! It is my duty as class representative!"

You looked down at the pants before getting a smirk on your face as you looked back up and tilted your head to the side. "Oh really? I don't think it's out of uniform. If I'm out of uniform then you are too." Your finger pointed towards his pants.

"The ladies are to wear skirts. That is the proper dress code."

"Well, I don't want to. Dress code has nothing to do with learning." 

"Mr. Aizawa will-"

"Mr. Aizawa doesn't care. Now can you just leave me be so we're not all late?"

He got closer as he got more firm than he already was. the dude was built like a tree with how bulky and stiff he was. "You have to be in dress code in order to not waste Mr.Aizawa's time!"

"I've worn these to class before. You're really going to argue with me right now? Exams for licenses are tomorrow, so I'd like to not waste time over clothes." He went to open his mouth again but you shushed him before walking your fingers on his shoulder with your head still tilted to the side before straightening it. "Plus, why do you care? Wanna see me in less clothing or something? I wouldn't expect that from you, class rep. I mean, if you insist. I don't even know why you would have been looking down there, to be honest with you. Especially since it's nowhere in your eye range."

His face grew red until he covered it from embarrassment. "I would never! You're taking it the wrong way!"

"A girl with no power. What else could you want Mr.Class Rep?" Your hand rested on his shoulder and he quickly backed away before you started to laugh. "Come on exhaust pipes let's get to class now."

Denki high-fived you as you walked back over to the group, laughing at what just happened. Ida followed behind, not making a scene of any kind. It's the quietest he's been the entire year, and when you looked back he was still looking towards the floor covering his face with his hands. 

"Excited to finally be back or what?" Denki shoved you forward and you caught yourself before shoving him back. 

"No way. It was great having the entire dorm building to myself."