6

You turned to your side with the alarm blaring into your left ear and groaned as you covered your face with your pillow. It's too early for this. You threw the pillow to the end of the bed and grabbed your phone, angrily clicking it so the noise would stop. When it did your head fell and hit the mattress again. Your body ached and felt more exhausted than usual.

"Y/N. You have to get up. All Might requested that we come to school early today, remember?" You opened one eye and looked at the closed door before laying your head back down. "Are you feeling okay? Can I come in?"

"Yeah." You yawned and sat up on your bed. He unlocked the door with his fingernail, twisting the lock open before pushing the door open.

"Are you alright? We have to leave in ten minutes."

"Yeah, my entire body feels heavy though."

He touched your forehead with both sides of his hands, "You're not warm. I don't think you're sick. Maybe it worked. Do you feel any different besides your body aching?"

"No, but my body feels really heavy." You tilted your head back and sighed, "Can you bring my bag out there and pack it up for me please, and I'll get dressed really quick?"

"Yeah of course." He grabbed the bag leaning on your desk as well as everything scattered on the top of it before walking out.

Everything felt heavier than it actually was. Even putting your socks on made you want to go back to bed, but there's no way All Might or Mr.Aizawa would be happy if they found out you skipped. You walked out of the room to see everything neatly in your bag.

"I organized your things into subjects in your folder for you. Are you ready to go?"

"Thanks, and yeah." You grabbed a granola bar in the cupboard before putting on your shoes at the door and walking out. The backpack felt like you were carrying around bricks, and within 5 minutes of walking, you were already sweating and breathing heavy.

Your legs were dying as you walked uphill, and he took your bag from you. It felt better sure, but it was to the point where you felt like you were going to collapse. He tried to hold some weight from you leaning on him, and finally, you guys reached the same room as before where All Might was sitting.

"Hi, All Might!" He spit out his coffee and fell off balance on the chair, almost completely falling over.

"Don't do that! You're gonna kill me before a villain does!" His hand was to his heart, and his eyes were almost completely shaded except the tiny blue dots from whatever magical light was hitting them. He sighed and set the cup down before turning around the right way this time, "How are you feeling young Midoriya? Both of you."

"I'm good." Izuku told him, "But I think there's some kind of reaction happening with her." He was still helping you hold your weight up, and your body felt too warm from walking up that hill.

"What's happening? How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. My body just feels really heavy. It's hard to walk. Im really tired too."

"Alright. I'll carry you out into the yard. I want you to try out the power to see if it works or not."

"I don't think I could throw a punch right now if I wanted to."

"There's a chance that while you were sleeping it might've worked. Then your body stored up all of the power. With nowhere to go, it's a buildup that goes to your limbs trying to escape."

"For somebody who seemed confused, it looks like you have a lot of knowledge." You looked at All Might before sighing.

"I don't know the case, but it sounds like a good place to start. Maybe if you get rid of the extra energy it'll relieve some pressure on your limbs."