15

You woke up to small knocks on your door, and rubbed your eyes. Was it day all ready? You rubbed your eyes and saw a tiny splotch of sunlight peeking through your blackout curtains. There was more knocks followed by, "Y/N... Are you in there? It's time to get ready for school."

You rolled over and covered your ears in response, groaning, "Five more minutes." 

"Okay, but the issue is that's the amount of time you have to get ready. You didn't wake up the first time I tried to wake you, and if we don't go soon then we won't make it on time." You sat up, and a wave of relief rushed over you when your back didn't hurt.

"Fine, but only if I don't have to go in that stupid wheelchair." You heard a sigh from the other side of the door, "I also get to try to participate in training, and if it's too much then I make that call."

"Recovery Girl won't be happy if she sees you participating... I'm sure Aizawa will stop you too." You could hear the nervousness in his voice as you got up, and opened the door. Being about the same height you just looked straight ahead. 

"I'm still going to try. Can you do me a favor and just make sure the homework is in my bag? Also just everything else we need while I get ready?"

"You got it, but hurry." He told you before turning, and you shutting the door. You walked over to your closet, and grabbed the shirt, overcoat, and tie. When you turned to your dresser you sighed when you realized you forgot to do laundry. None of your skirts were clean, and wearing a dirty one would be obvious since you forgot to change sometimes when you got home and could see remaining paint smeared in some areas.

"Izuku!" You called out, and quickly swung your door open again. "I need to borrow a pair of school uniform pants. It sounds weird, but all my skirts are dirty."

"You didn't do laundry?" You shook your head. "Gross, fine." He went into his room, and tossed a spare pair of uniform pants at you. "We have two minutes. Hurry."

"Yes sir." You said as you slipped back into your room, and shut the door. You changed your top, and when you put on the pants they fir nicely. Since they fit you looped a belt, and tightened them a bit. You put on your black crew socks, and shoes as you ran out with the tie just draped over your shoulders. You didn't even button your overcoat, but instead you combed your fingers through your hair as you grabbed your bag, and walked out quickly with Izuku.

"I'm surprised you did that so fast."

"I know right. Honestly though the tie is what always takes me forever." You sighed, and as you walked you buttoned the over coat. As you two walked you finished prepping your uniform, fixing the collar, and trying to tie your tie. 

"Here." He said, stopping and quickly tying it for you. He didn't do it right, because it always looked stubby compared to everyone else's but you didn't mind. After all, you couldn't even tie your own tie so having someone do it for you was fine.

The two of you continued to walk, and on the way you dropped your phone into the pocket of the pants. "They should let everyone wear pants. These are comfortable, and they have pockets!" You started sliding your hands in the pockets that went all the way down to your thigh. "The skirts don't have pockets, but imagine if they did."

He chuckled a bit, "I agree. Except they should let people choose between pants and skirts., because I'm sure some people would still want skirts."

"Okay yeah, but pants especially when it's cold." You added. When you guys got into class you took your normal seat behind Kaminari. 

"Ayeee nice pants." He complimented, and you laughed a little.

"Dude, you had no idea how fast I had to get ready today." You stood up, and put your hands in the pockets. "Check it out though, look how big these pockets are!" You showed him and he just laughed and stood up by you.