14

The next few days were an absolute hell. Healing, and basically laying in bed all day is what killed you. You wanted to get up, draw, listen to music. Because of Recovery Girl's orders you weren't allowed to move much unless it was to go to the bathroom. Izuku made sure of that. He cancelled all of whatever little plans he had, and asked you to keep your door open just in case you needed anything. In reality it was to make sure you stayed in bed and didn't do anything you weren't supposed to.

"Izuku!" You called out to him, and just like a servant he was there in the doorway. "Can we go to the gym?" You smiled, because you knew he wouldn't let you.

He sighed, "Y/N, you've asked to go to so many places today I can't keep track of all of them. I told you that once you're healed we can go to some of those places."

"But you're injuries were bad too, and you get to walk around."

"Yeah, but I didn't get as hurt as you either." You ignored him, and started to get out of bed. Letting all your sore muscles sit there for so long made it difficult to move, but you could walk. "Hey, sit down." He told you worriedly. "You're not supposed to move yet."

"I'm fine. Just sore." Since you finally got into the sitting position you went to stand, but once you stood your ears rang. "Ow." you gripped onto your ears and fell into the side of the bed.

"Hey... what in the world were you thinking?" Izuku asked as he made sure you weren't hurt. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah. It's just my ears." He slowly helped you stand, and then blocked your path once you were standing.

"You are supposed to be resting." He told you.

"Sure. I will, but I just want out of here." You whined. He sighed, and sat on your bed next to you.

"I know, but you were really hurt. I think your body just needs to heal." He told you, getting a sad look on his face.

"Are you okay Izuku? You look sad or somethin." You looked ahead at your desk that sat vacant with just a few papers on it before looking to your left at Izuku. "Ever since we got home after the sports festival you've seemed kinda down."

"Huh?" He looked up, and at you, "No nothing's wrong. Everything's the same, and normal. What do you mean?"

You shrugged. "I might not be the smartest," You grabbed his ear, "But I'm still your twin, and my bull shit sensors are going off. What's wrong?"

He laughed and looked up, "Really, nothing is wrong. It's just that you got really hurt, and honestly it scared me. I knew Kacchan wouldn't hold back, but-"

"If that hot-headed loser held back against me I would've never forgave him. Plus, I expected an outcome like this anyways, because of many reasons. He's had more time to use and get to know his quirk, and he's physically strong too. His reaction time is amazingly good, so it's fine." You put your hand on his head and ruffled his fluffy hair just like he did for you when you were upset.

"You put up a really good fight." He told you with a smile. "Need anything before I go back to my room?"

"Nah I don't think so. I'm going to Katsuki's tonight though. Just thought I'd tell you that." He stopped at the door, and sighed.

He looked at you in disbelief, "Seriously? You're never going to heal if you move around. You can't go there. I mean, you can barely stand, and-"

"I can stand. Plus, Mitsuki is making soba today. It sounds yummy."

"How do you know that?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"She told me. She tells me what's for dinner every night unless they're having a business meeting in which she still tells me I can come over." You got a giddy smile on your face. "Soba sounds so good, plus mom won't be home tonight anyways."