13

Clenching Izuku's notebook to your chest you found yourself wandering. Nervous for the next fight to begin. Endeavour seemed upset earlier looking for Izuku, and Todoroki didn't seem to be in a great mood today either. My guess is that it's because his dad is here. I couldn't imagine what he's gone through being the number two hero's son. He seemed hell bent on defeating Izuku and I earlier because we have ties to the number one hero...

You walked through the halls weaving in between people to get to your classes section of seating. Finally you made it just in time to plop yourself in your previous seat, and kicking your legs up to relax on the vacant seat in front. Present Mic started their intros, and you started quickly flipping through the pages in the notebook with the pen hanging loosely out of your mouth. There it was. Todoroki's page. It had a lot more detail written about his quirk. It made sense though. The guy basically had two quirks just merged into one body. The sketch was again atrocious, but there were more important things at the moment. It was your job to help collect information. Especially for one of the strongest people in your class. 

They stood on opposite sides of the concrete platform as Present Mic was still talking, about to give the countdown. He's going to start with an ice attack like he used with Sero. Izuku's gonna have to counter with something.

"Are you seriously taking notes for that damn nerd again?" You heard the familiar raspy voice laugh at you before sitting down. "Lemme see." He plucked the book from your hands, and started to examine it.

"Stop. Give it back." You ordered. The round was about to start, and you could hear Present Mic's loud voice counting down. "Katsuki give it to me."

He gave a weird psychotic laugh before putting one hand on each side of the book threatening to rip it. With his weird amount of strength it wouldn't surprise you if he could rip the entire book in half. "He takes notes on everyone, and sends you to do it when he cant? What a creep." He laughed again, and pulled it away when you reached for it.

"Just give it back." The pencil fell out of your mouth, and it dropped to the floor. "I said I would keep it safe for him. Just give it. Now." You held out your hand demandingly.

"This thing is so old and gross. You need to really put that damn nerd in place."

"Shut up! Just give it to me!" You reached for it quickly again, but he pulled it away.

"Pay attention to the match." He told you.

"I am! Just give it back!"

"Then how has that damn nerd been avoiding those ice attacks?" You looked to your side to see Todoroki sending another ice attack towards Izuku who countered it by flicking his finger. The wind force from his power was enough to push and break the ice back, but it broke his finger each time he used it. 

"Damn it Katsuki give it back you asshole!" 

He glared down at you before throwing it behind him. "No. There's a chance you might fight him, so you need to watch. You need to win, because it doesn't look like Deku will."

"If Izuku can't then I can't." You rolled your eyes, and got up to go retrieve the notebook. Bakugo kicked up his legs to block your path though. You tried to push them out of the way, but they wouldn't budge this time. 

"That's the problem you idiot! You're not allowed to just lower your esteem just because you feel like it!"

"I'm not! It's the truth get out of the way!" You shot back.

"No! You're going to beat him. Don't act like that quirkless loser is better than you!" He had firmly grasped your arm to keep you from swinging at him. "Quirkless people are powerless, and you-"