12

Hello, yes it's me I wanted to say thank you for all the reads and especially for the people who comment and vote. I really like to know what you are thinking while reading, and if you enjoy it because it makes me happy lol. Also for this part, and possibly continuing into the series I'm going to try writing using words like "you". I don't really know how to explain it, but you'll see what I mean. This is my attempt to make the readers feel like they are in the story more than just reading about someone else. If you would prefer the other way, or like this way better please let me know. As always, please enjoy!

When you peered in through the door you saw your classmates. Some more serious than usual, and others as happy as they could be. Bakugo walked in as proud as he could be with a straight posture almost as if he owned the place. You looked over to see Izuku sitting by Ojiro, and everyone else just talking about how excited they were or wishing others good luck. When you looked up you saw Bakugo glaring at you giving you a clear sign to get your ass in there. With a sigh you slowly walked in.

Choosing a table with no one sitting besides Todoroki you took a seat. Of course, on the opposite diagonal side to get as far away as you could. Being pretty much as anti-social as you he didn't mind. After all he would rather be by himself too. You sighed as you layed your head down on your arms that were resting on the table. When you felt a tap on your shoulder you looked up to see your brother. "So, you're fighting Aoyama?"

"I am?" You asked, reluctantly raising your head.

"Yeah. Did you not see the brackets?" You shook your head, "Oh, were you busy doing something else?"

"Not really." You responded, laying your head down again. "Just tired that's all."

"What time did you go to bed last night?" He looked into your eyes and when you gave him the 'really? you know this' look he continued, "Knowing you you probably went to bed about 3:00? We needed to be here at 7:00ish. That means you got about maybe if not less three hours of sleep."

"That's more than I've gotten all week." You said while yawning, and stretching your arms back.

Izuku sighed, "That's not good you know? I read that for a typical sixteen year old it's healthy to get between eight to ten hours. That's barely making it halfway Y/N." He sounded really concerned.

"I'm fine. It's not a big deal anyways. Not like-"

"Don't you say you can't beat people here again. You can." It had been a while since he's cut you off. Honestly, since he's been doing special training with All Might you haven't been able to spend much time with him. You're mom was usually working so you would just go to Katsuki's house after school to study and hang out with his mom. It kind of dawned on you then though, why don't I ever train with All Might? I mean, I inherit some of his power too. Why am I always left to train alone or with someone else while Izuku get's special help from the number one hero? Who am I kidding, Izuku only gave me some power because he felt bad probably. It's not like All Might originally wanted to give the power to me or anything. You sighed, I don't want to fight Aoyama. That would be too easy. I feel bad for acting like I can't beat anyone here, but I could probably make it into the top three if I really wanted to. All I have to do for Aoyama is dodge his lazar until his stomach hurts. Then I can probably just drag him to the edge of the boundaries and toss him out.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." You breathed out leaning back and stretching. "Who are you fighting?"

"Someone named Shinso. I don't think he's a part of the hero course." He looked behind him, probably at Ojiro or someone else and then back towards you. "We all need to start heading back to spectate, or just being prepared don't you think? Plus, I'm first so I should probably go."