31

You and Kirishima managed to contain your laughter and make it to the top. You turned around and made sure he got up safe, still with smiles on your faces as you turned and bumped right into Bakugo.

"Dude, what's your issue?"

"Shut up." His demeanor was different, and you leaned to the side to see a guy. He was wearing a Shiketsu Academy hat and uniform. 

"That's the guy from earlier right?"

"UA high." He laughed and tossed something up in the air, catching it with one hand. "I have respect for your school, but not the students. The way you guys act is shameful to all heroes." Weird flesh things came from behind him and grabbed Kirishima. He was mushed into one of those little meatball things that were scattered across the ground.

"Gross."

"I don't wanna become that!" Kaminari covered his mouth as he stared at Kirishima who was now mushed up and lying on the floor. 

Bakugo just stood there smiling, "You like to hear yourself talk, heh. Show us how better you are with your actions and not just your words!"

"You'll be quiet soon, KATSUKI BAKUGO!" The long flesh lines turned into balls of flesh and flew toward you guys. Instinctively, you covered yourself but Bakugo fired his explosions, "AP SHOT!" He smirked after the balls of flesh separated, "I had to be careful to not kill anyone." 

"This is why everyone is afraid of you! You're way too hard-core!" Kaminari was clinging to your arm.

You just sighed, "I don't think that sounds as cool as you think it does." 

The guy hunched over with whatever was left of his arms stretched out as the flesh crawled back and back onto his arms. He was scowling thhough.

He was staring and just by the look of him it was easy to tell that he was thinking. The loud condifdent kid's the type to act impulsively. Anything can upset him and it'll be met with explosive anger and reaction. She looks more composed but she's cocky. She doesn't look ready to act in battle. The other one is careful but clearly worried. All traits of an incompetent hero.

"You got something to say?" 

"Be dignified and act like a hero!" His flesh flew up all around him again. What the hell is this guy's quirk? It's unsettling. 

"YOU THINK YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME?!" In Bakugo's typical fashion, he ran forward screaming about how he was going to kill him. 

"Stop! Don't just rush forward what are you doing-!" You went to grab him to hold him back but missed by a little.

"I got it!" Denki shot the things that were supposed to redirect his electricity but he totally missed. "Crap!"

"You've left yourself wide open." A piece of flesh grabbed onto Bakugo's neck, and his eyes widened as it started to get bigger. 

"Bakugo!" Denki started to run at him but stopped when he started flailing.

"Catch this!" It was hard to see but you got up enough to catch it and looked at Kaminari before nodding as Bakugo finished turning into a nasty-looking thing that plopped onto the ground.

"The smartest thing to do is to flood the streets with as many heroes as possible. I'm taking it upon myself to separate the excellent ones from the mediocre ones." He put his foot on Kirishima, "Your comrades are not the excellent kind."

"Get your foot off of him." You could see Kirishima's eye blinking as he pushed further down, "I SAID GET YOUR FOOT OFF OF HIM!"

"They still feel the pain you know? So, the yellow-haired kid can't use his complete unhinged electricity attacks or you'll fry them up as well."