26

A/N: Celeste's hair and outfit! ↑

It is nearing February and all the girls of Hogwarts are excitedly chatting about the upcoming trip to Hogsmeade. They are giggling about their upcoming dates with their potential boyfriends. Groups of girls walk around together, discussing their plans and what they're hoping to receive from their boyfriends.

Celeste scoffs and closes the book in her hands, tired of hearing the gossiping girls. "Do yeh mind going somewhere else? I'm trying to read!" She barks out at a group of giggling girls who are sitting close by.

"Woah, what did I do to you?" Leanna lets out a soft laugh as she finally finds Celeste who is sitting against one of the many greenhouses. She sits next to Celeste and smiles playfully as she looks over at the blonde.

"I'm tired of hearing about Valentine's day, it's gross." Celeste gags, thinking about the holiday. "A stupid holiday if yeh ask me- if yeh love someone, yeh should show it everyday, not just one day a year."

"I'm sensing strong opinions, but that's understandable. So how was your date with James?" Leanna dramatically pauses and scoffs. "Sorry, I forgot I'm not worthy of knowing your personal life."

Celeste rolls her eyes and purses her lips at the brunette, "Would yeh quit that? Yeh act as if I committed a sin- friends don't have to tell each other every detail of their lives. Sirius doesn't even share everything with me, and yeh know he enjoys gossip."

The blonde grabs Leanna by the shoulders and forces her to make eye contact, "But if yeh would know, the date was lovely. He seemed to have it all planned out way before he asked me on the date. He got me flowers."

"Flowers? Those were from James?" Celeste nods, a small smile on her face. "Wow, that's actually really great. I guess you two are really good for each other, I'm happy for you." Leanna says, a smile making a way onto her face, happy to at least hear one thing about the date even if she didn't get details.

"Thank yeh, he's actually very romantic."

"That's a new image of James that I'll have to get used to." Leanna mutters, letting out a soft laugh.