09

Celeste and Sirius are currently sitting on the floor of the library. It's a Friday afternoon and the two are enjoying their free period in the silence, studying for their charms test on the upcoming Wednesday although they have all weekend to do so. Celeste wanted to get as much studying done as possible since she had potions club at two thirty.

"Alright pup, what's wrong with you?" Sirius speaks up, breaking the blonde next to him out of her thoughts.

The girl had somehow convinced Sirius to join her in the library. He was rarely ever seen in the library and the very few occasions that he was there, he was forced by Celeste or Remus to go with them. Sirius dearly hated being in the library, he found it to be a waste of his time.

The two are holding The Standard Book of Spells, Grade 6 and they're leaning against each other, sort of bored with the reading.

Celeste looks up from the book, "whad'ya mean? Nothin's wrong with me."

Sirius lets out a soft snigger, "well, you've been on that same page for about fifteen minutes now, unless you're very interested in," he looks over to her book to see what she is currently reading. "the cleaning charm. I guess you're going to fail the test because the test is on the knitting charm."

The boy jumps back for a moment when Celeste lets out a soft huff and closes the textbook in her hands. "Would yeh kiss me?"

"S'cuse me?" Sirius tilts his head, furrowing his eyebrows for a moment.

The girl lets out a soft sigh as she looks down at her hands. "Is there something wrong with me?"

"You need to explain yourself, pup- dunno what you're talking bout." Sirius tells the girl and puts his finger under her chin, forcing her to look at him.

"I've been thinking recently and I realized how 'm sixteen and 'm still a virgin- I haven't even had my first kiss yet. Yeh have been shagging girls since we were thirteen, same with James, and Remus. Even Peter has lost his virginity- Leanna told me, don't ask." Celeste lets out another sigh and shakes her head. "It just makes me feel like something is wrong with me, like nobody finds me attractive enough to kiss me or sleep with me even if it means absolutely nothing. I dunno, it's stupid."

Sirius frowns for a moment, looking into the watery green eyes of the girl. She pulls her knees up to her chest and wraps her arms around them, resting her chin atop her knees. "It's not stupid, everyone has their insecurities even me. Nothing is wrong with you, you're beyond beautiful and anyone would be lucky enough to kiss you. And as for you still being a virgin, it's just not the right moment and whenever it happens, you'll be grateful to have waited for the one. It doesn't matter what age you are when you first have sex, you could do it when you're twenty five and it'll be okay."

"But-"

"No buts, Cel. It'll happen when it happens."

"Would yeh kiss me though? It's sort of sad that I haven't had a first kiss, I just want to get it over with." The girl gives him her best puppy dog eyes, her lip jutting out the slightest bit for effect.

He lets out a bit of a sigh, "are you sure about this?"

"Yes." She looks into his eyes with the pout still on her lips. "Sirius, please."

Sirius takes her face within his hands and softly pulls the girl towards him. A soft gasp escapes her lips, not used to being that close to her friend, yet alone anybody at all. She could feel Sirius' hot breath against her cheeks as the two begin to lean in and the space in between them gets smaller and smaller. Celeste lets out a shaky breath, her lips parted the tiniest bit.