02

The Hogwarts Express makes it's stop and all the children pile out onto the platform, excited chatter in the air. Some students are taking it upon themselves to gossip over what had happened between Sirius and Severus.

Celeste grabs her bag and slings it over her shoulder, leaving Salem in her crate. The porters unload the trunks and animals off of the train and bring them to the castle.

James and Sirius begin seeking first years to manipulate into bringing them packages and help test out pranks. Brandyn holds onto the back of Celeste's sweater, trying not to loose his sister as she and Remus make their way to greet Hagrid as first years begin to gather around him.

Celeste raises an eyebrow and watches as Sirius walks over, holding a first year in a choke hold. "We just got here, can yeh at least try to stay out of trouble for two seconds?"

"For your information, I'm already in trouble," Sirius points out to her which makes the girl roll her eyes. She helps the first year out of Sirius' arms and lets the scared boy run over to Hagrid who is trying to round up the 

"Bloody idiot." She mutters under her breath, shaking her head slightly. 

"You know you secretly love us." Sirius tries to pull the girl into a hug, but she pulls away before he could hug her.

"Ew, don't touch me." She turns to Brandyn with a smile, "I'll see yeh in the Great Hall, everything will turn out okay. I love yeh, Bran."

She hugs the boy and walks over to the carriages with her friends close behind her.

The carriage ride to the school is rather quiet, Celeste being a bit annoyed with her friend. Sirius knew she needed her space, this happened just about every year. The boys, mostly Sirius, would get on her nerves and then she needed space to be able to tolerate them again.

Out of the four, she is least liked by Peter and nobody knows why. At the end of their second year, the mousy boy suggested to kick Celeste out of the group, but the trio quickly denied, telling him that they love her too much to do that. If the girl ever stopped talking to them, the group would never feel the same.

"Do you still love us, doll?" James asks, wrapping his arms around the blondes shoulders as they walk into towards the entrance hall.

Celeste looks up at the boy and lets out a sigh, "I could never hate yeh lot, darlin." She wraps an arm around his waist and gives the older boy a side hug. James smiles to himself, glad that the girl isn't mad at him.

"look it's Minnie!" The girl squeals with excitement, slightly startling the boy next to her from her outburst.

James smiles at his professor as she writes on a piece of parchment. "Good evening, professor, how was your holiday?"

McGonagall looks down at the boy with her glasses perched on the tip of her nose, raising an eyebrow at him. "It was good until you five showed up."

Celeste puts her hand over her heart and gasps. "Yeh hurt me, professor. I am the least rambunctious in this group, and somewhat keep them organized." The girl mischievously smiles at her professor

"New look this year, Miss. Everett?" McGonagall asks, peering down at one of the five pains in her neck.

Celeste shrugs, tucking her hair behind her ear, "yeh know me, professor, I like to mix it up- keep everyone on their toes."

Celeste Everett is one to act beyond the norm and she doesn't care what others think of her. Her parents didn't know what to think when her siblings were born; the younger kids have chocolate brown hair as Celeste has platinum blond, almost white hair. Her dark brown, almost black eyebrows are quite a contrast to her hair and pale, freckled skin.