03

a/n: celeste's outfit ↑

The first day of school is always the hardest for all of the students as they have to adjust to the early mornings; especially for James and Sirius. The boys have been staying up until the sun rose in the morning and woke up at noon during their Summer break. To say they are tired is an understatement, they are beyond exhausted.

Celeste is waken up half an hour earlier than her alarm by something wet on her cheek which makes it extremely hard for her to go back to sleep. 

She is used to waking up before her alarms because her mother would always make her wake up at six thirty even if it's her Summer holiday. 

She lets out a huff of air and cracks open one eye, being met with her black cat who is sitting on her chest. Celeste looks at her alarm clock and lets out a groan, it being six forty, her alarm was set to go off at seven. "Alright Salem, stop licking my face- come, get down."

Celeste gets up from the bed, and feeds Salem and fills up the water bowl before she gets ready for the day. She mumbles a quiet 'good morning' to the one roommate who is awake and enters the washroom with her clothes for the day.

She didn't tend to speak much to her dorm mates other than the occasional hello or good morning. Leanna is the only one of her dorm mates that she befriended. The brunette kind of forced Celeste to be her friend in their first year, she felt bad for her since she only read and did her best to stay away from others as much as possible.

She never really went into her dormitory unless she was grabbing books for her next classes or if she is going to sleep. She never felt the need to spend time in her dormitory since her friends aren't in the same house as she is.

Celeste cringes when she sees her reflection in the mirror, dark circles surround her eyes, showing lack of sleep. She brushes her teeth and washes her face to rid the tiredness. Celeste decides to put on makeup, just a smidgen of foundation under her eyes to conceal her dark circles. She quickly puts on her outfit and ties her hair into two plaits.

"Finally you're done, I was waiting for a lifetime," one of her dorm mates, Priscilla exclaims as Celeste shuffles out of the washroom.

Priscilla Hart is one of the three roommates Celeste has. She has quite long and bushy dark espresso colored hair and dark caramel-colored skin. She is very sarcastic and has a bit of a short temper. Celeste once watched her punch someone just for taking a book in the library she was going to grab.

"Don't be so melodramatic, I was only five minutes," Celeste tells the girl as she puts on her robes. Priscilla rolls her eyes and slides into the washroom to get ready for the day. Celeste grabs her backpack and a book, she looks around dormitory and finds that Leanna is missing, most likely already in the Great Hall.

She leaves the room and begins her journey to the Great Hall.

Celeste begins thinking about the classes she would be taking for her career path. She did way better on her O.W.Ls than she thought she would. She had received high marks on all her exams, except for ancient runes which she had gotten a P for poor.