23

A/N: Louis Partridge is how I imagine Regulus to look

"I see you have taken a liking to my brother." Sirius says to Celeste as soon as she walks up to her friends who are in the Great Hall for breakfast.

"Hello to yeh too, but yes, Regulus happens to be great company. Thank yeh very much." She sits across from Sirius who follows her every movement with his eyes.

"Hey, doll." James says, placing a kiss to her temple.

Celeste smiles over at James but furrows her eyebrows and looks over when Sirius loudly scoffs. He glares at the girl as she places an egg sandwich onto her plate, "he happens to be great company- what the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I'm sorry, does it bother yeh to know that I consider yer brother a friend?" She asks with a mouthful of food, raising an eyebrow at her friend.

"It does, actually."

She barks out a laugh, but abruptly stops when Sirius lets out an annoyed huff and cross his arms over his chest. "So, what yer telling me is yer mad because I get along with yer brother? I'm sorry Sirius, but I actually enjoy being around him. I thought yeh two actually get along now?"

"We do- it doesn't mean that it still doesn't bother me."

"That's just absurd, Sirius." Remus pipes in, tired of the bickering from his friends. "It's a good thing that Cel gets along with your family- oh, stop pouting."

"That's not the point." Sirius mumbles, quickly taking the cup of coffee that Celeste is reaching for. He takes a sip of the coffee and scrunches up his face as if he has eaten a lemon.

"Are we being children now?" When Sirius doesn't answer, Celeste stands from her spot with a roll of bread in hand. "I thought yeh'd be mature about this, but clearly not, I'm going to the library to study for our charms test. When yer ready to stop acting like a child, yeh know where to find me."

Celeste grabs her bag and quickly wraps two roast beef sandwiches in a napkin and rushes out of the Great Hall. She angrily mumbles to herself, shaking her head from time to time, causing bystanders to look at her questioningly.

She lets out a soft huff as she bumps into a body, but before she could hit the ground, the person grabs her by the arms. "Watch where yer going!"

"I could say the same thing." Regulus lets out a soft chuckle, his hands still holding onto her arms. "You seem like you were in a rush, anywhere in particular? Would you like some company?"

"Well speaking of the devil," She mutters under her breath and Regulus furrows his eyebrows. "I wouldn't say I was in a rush- just on an angry walk."

"Was it my brother?"

"How'd yeh know? Are you some kind of mind reader or something?"

"A mind reader? No, just a very good, wild guess." Regulus shrugs, walking alongside Celeste. "Anything you'd like to talk about?"