16

For the next six weeks, the three boys would spend all of their free time in the hospital wing, anxiously awaiting for Celeste to wake as they've been doing for days.

Remus did her the favor and he went around at the end of the day to all of the professors to collect her homework. James made it a mission to finish her homework so she wouldn't be behind in any of her classes; Sirius went as far as to pay a Hufflepuff a few galleons to take notes for Celeste in astronomy.

Against his will, Peter was forced to visit the girl whether he liked it or not. Some days with Leanna. ("She isn't waking up for God's sake, at least pretend that you care for her."; "Don't be so rude- she has cared for you many times even though you're a major arse.")

All of the boys, minus Peter, are losing sleep over this. They didn't know whether or not she would wake in time for their winter break and it upset them because it would have been the first Christmas that Celeste spent at the Potter household. James had told her on multiple occasions how excited his mum had been to see her longer than the five minutes at Kings Cross.

It is less than a week until the students are to go home and James is losing faith that Celeste would spend the break with him and his family.

Remus had just finished picking up her Herbology homework from Professor Beery and is now making his way to the Hospital Wing.

"Remus, where are you off to- oh gosh, you look horrible." Lily Evans is not wrong, Remus did look horrible. James, Remus, and Sirius would sleep around Celeste's bed in the Hospital Wing in case she would wake- of course she didn't.

His sweater is half-tucked into his jeans and wrinkled which is a first for the werewolf. One of his socks is slightly longer than the other and he had on two different shoes.

"Don't mention it," The boy yawns and rubs his eyes with his free hand. "I'm going back to the Hospital Wing- James is waiting for Sirius and me."

He motions for her to follow him since he knows that she hasn't visited the girl since it pained her to not be able to talk to Celeste.

Lily sighs to herself, deeply missing her curly-haired friend. "Still no sign of Cel waking?" Remus shakes his head which makes the redhead sigh once again. "Okay well, I'm going to go to find Leanna- let me know if you need help finishing her homework again."

Lately Lily and Leanna have been hanging out more. It pained Leanna to come back to her dormitory when she knew Celeste wouldn't be there. She always made sure to keep Salem well cared. The girls would do everything together, they were support systems for each other.

Some nights Leanna would sleep in Lily's dormitory, finding it too much to stay in her own.

Lily waves to him as they get to the doors of the Hospital Wing and walks in the opposite direction.

"I'm here- sorry I'm late," Remus announces, placing all the books in his hands on the ground next to James who is currently in a chair holding Celeste's hand. "Ran into Lily on my way here."

James looks up at Remus with tired eyes, "How's she doing? I haven't seen much of her lately."

"Same as us- it pains her to have to see her in a coma so she is waiting until she wakes." James nods and lays his head on the hospital bed. The brunette sits next to James with a huff and quickly starts his homework so he doesn't have to do any work over break. "Have you seen Leanna lately?"

"The last I saw her, I think she was crying. Poor girl is missing Celeste terribly."

"I think Peter said he saw her talking to Brandyn the other day." James adds without looking up.