17

The train pulls to a stop which lets the students know that they can now go home after the 7 or so hour ride. Outside of the train are all of the parents that are excited to take their children home after five months of not seeing them.

Fleamont and Euphemia are excited to finally talk to Celeste besides the hellos they share before James gets onto the train at the beginning of the term.

On the other hand, Celeste is more than nervous to stay with the Potter's. This would be the first Christmas she spent with her friends and away from her parents. Celeste worried about whether or not James' parents wouldn't like her. She is rather known for speaking her mind and has a tendency not to hold back when she is passionate about her likes and dislikes.

"I see my dad!" James exclaims, waving excitedly to his father through the train window whilst his friends grab their trunks. Peter is the only one from the group who isn't going to attend Christmas with the Potter's. Remus' parents gave him permission to spend the holiday at the Potters on the condition that he goes home to spend the rest of the holiday with them until he goes back to school.

The bespectacled boy runs ahead of his friends and towards his father, bringing him into a backbreaking hug. Remus, Sirius, and Celeste walk towards the two Potter's slowly, dragging their trunks behind them, all tired from the ride to King's Cross.

"Taller than when I last saw you. I missed you, my son!" Fleamont exclaims, hugging his son tightly.

Celeste looks around the platform to see if she can find her brother so they can leave. She was informed by James on the train that Alana contacted his mother and she is currently staying with her in Godric's Hollow.

"Are yeh going to come to James' for holiday?" Celeste asks Leanna while spotting her parents in the crowd. Brandyn comes off the train while he struggles to pull his truck behind him.

"Dunno, I'd have to ask mum and dad. I think they planned for us to visit my nanna for Christmas but I'll keep you updated." The two girls exchange a quick hug and Leanna waves as she runs over to her parents.

"How about we head on home? I'm sure your mother is anxiously waiting for us to arrive- she has prepared a great dinner for you lot." Fleamont says, grabbing Celeste's trunk while she carries Salem in her cat carrier. The group makes their way to the car and the children quickly pile into the backseat that is enchanted to fit  up to twenty people.

The muggles who would pass by looked at the bald man, wondering how he thought he would fit five trunks into the back of the small car. With ease, Fleamont gets all trunks into the car and drives them home.

James looked out the window as the city passes by. The boy is used to the city view and being away at Hogwarts made him realize how much he loves it. He loved the openness while being at Hogwarts but he missed the crowds of London.

On the other hand, Celeste found the city quite interesting. She has lived in Scotland for as long as she could remember so the country is all she has ever known. The fields of the country made her feel at home- free. She loves the rowdiness of London- Scotland could be so quiet, it almost swallows you at times. Everyone had a different story and Celeste liked to try and figure it out, although she could never get close to figuring it out.

Before she went to Hogwarts, she would always go to London once a year to visit her grandma for a holiday. The city was so foreign to the girl, if she were ever to walk around by herself she would get lost.

After a two hour car ride to a small town next to Lavenham called Godric's Hollow, Fleamont pulls up to a small but beautiful two-story home with the most wonderful garden Celeste has ever seen. The girl lets out a soft gasp. The lawn is perfectly mowed, the shrubs are precisely trimmed, and the roses are wet, showing that they were recently watered whilst Fleamont was picking up the teens. Looking at James' home, it made Celeste feel like she grew up in a shack.