06

a/n: Celeste's outfit ↑

Celeste is peacefully dreaming before she is violently waken up by Leanna, earning a loud groan from the blonde.

"Get up, today is the Hogsmeade trip!" Leanna states, snatching the duvet off of the girl in hopes to get her up quicker.

"No!" Celeste whines and covers her face with her arms. " 'm not going."

"Yes you are, get up!" The brunette begins to jump on the bed, another loud groan coming from Celeste.

"Leanna, I swear if yeh don't let me sleep, I'll hex yeh." Celeste threats and turns onto her stomach, covering her head with her pillow.

Leanna lets out a loud scoff and rolls her eyes. "I highly doubt that. Priscilla would you help me out here?"

Their dorm mate turns in her spot as she fixes her hair, "you and I know she's not going to listen to me."

"Celeste Natalina, get your ass up right now. You told Lily you'd go to Hogsmeade with her and you're going! I'll be there with you."

"Fine." The girl reluctantly drags herself out of bed. She quickly finds an outfit and makes her way to the washroom to get ready for the day.

Her outfit consisted of a stripped, long sleeved turtleneck tucked into a pair of denim high waisted jeans. She slides on her high top converse and quickly feeds Salem before she follows Leanna out of the dormitory.

The blonde grumpily drags herself behind her friend, complaining about how she'd rather be anywhere else at the moment. The two girls meet up with Lily and her dorm mates in the courtyard.

"Oh merlin, your outfit is so cute!" Alice comments as the five girls make their way to Hogsmeade.

"I know right!" Leanna says, walking alongside the girl. "I say it all the time but she never believes me. I'm never that confident to wear skirts like she does."

"You can seriously rock a skirt, Cel." Lily adds, all the girls agreeing.

"Thank you," Celeste smiles, but it quickly fades. Alice furrows her eyebrows when she sees Celeste's widening eyes. "Oh gosh, please hide me."

"What's wrong?" Leanna asks, looking around as Celeste ducks behind her.

"I'll explain later, just hide me."

"Celeste, hi."

The girl cringes and fully stands up, "Oh hi, Timett."

"You look nice- I was wondering if you'd like to get a Butterbeer with me?" Timett asks, eyeing her up and down.

"You should-" before Lily could get get sentence out, Celeste hurriedly places her hand over her mouth and cuts her off.

"As much as I'd love that, I'm having a day with the girls. I'll catch yeh another time, yeah?"