27

As it gets closer and closer to the day of the Hogsmeade trip, the older students are excited to spend the weekend doing something other than homework. Continuous giggles and whispers come from gossiping girls who are excited for their weekend plans.

On any given day it's a normal occurrence to find couples snogging in the dark corners of the castle. Due to the upcoming holiday, there are more than just a few students snogging or shagging in broom closets.

Celeste jumps in her spot when none other than Sirius Black exits a broom closet with an expression that is mixed between regret and triumph.

"Ew."

"Holy shit, you just gave me a heart attack!" Sirius doubles over and holds his chest with his hand. "I need to get you like a cat bell or something."

"Excuse yeh, I was minding my own business and yeh appeared out of thin air. Did yeh have a random shag again?"

The two walk side by side, Sirius following wherever Celeste is going. "Yes- besides the point, where are we going?"

"Gryffindor common room."

"Why?"

Celeste casually shrugs at him, "Why not, since when have I needed a reason to go to yer common room?"

"Good point, little pup."

"But if yeh should know, I was summoned by Lily to study." She explains as she follows Sirius through the portrait door.

"Hmm, I knew you don't really love us." He fakes hurt and looks over at her with a pout, the two walking further into the room.

Celeste notices their friends sitting in the common room. James and Remus are playing what seems to be a very intense game of wizard chess while Peter observes them.

"Hi!" She ruffles James' hair and smiles widely, sitting on the armrest next to him. Sirius moves to sit on the couch.

"And where have you been?" Remus asks the girl without looking up from the chessboard.

"I was with friends-" Celeste pauses mid sentence when Remus scoffs to himself and moves a piece on the board. "Is there a problem with what I just said?"

"It's just that I thought you said you were with friends."

"I have friends!"

"We are your only friends." Peter pipes in, looking up from the Daily Prophet in his hands. "Leanna and Lily don't count either."

The girl rolls her eyes and stands from her spot, "I have more friends than you four and the girls."

She grumbles to herself all the way up the stairs to the girls dormitories.

Sirius and James share a laugh, watching Celeste stomp her feet as she walks away. "Cute, isn't she?"

Celeste walks into the dormitory but pauses for a moment when she spots Lily and Leanna sitting on the floor with books sprawled around them. The two girls smile at her as she enters the room.

"Hello, what's going on here?"

"Just studying and homework." Lily tells her.

|||

"So are you sure absolutely sure you can't come dress shopping with us?" Lily asks as she rummages through her wardrobe with Leanna. Celeste sits cross legged on Lily's bed and skims over her homework, occasionally correcting the parchment paper. She was asked to help look over her potions and herbology homework.

Celeste never liked to say she is better than anybody at a certain subject, she just happened to have learned it at an earlier age and retained the information a bit quicker. She's always more than willing to look over her friend's work if they need it and help them understand the subject a bit better.