🖤 Shirogane × Yukisada (Aftercare) 🖤

Requested by OtterLucy! 💕

tw blood, bullying :c

💥💥

<<Oh, my dear, why are you crying?>>.

I lifted my head.

I quivered.

My heart shrinked, as it became harder and harder to breathe. Tears were gathering in my eyes.

I trembled. And I knew that he knew it. He could smell even the slightest symptom of fear, even the smallest detail that made me look pathetic.

<<I-I...>> I squeaked.

He crouched down in front of me, smiling. As if I wasn't already covered in blood because of him.

<<Don't cry, sweetheart>> he whispered, caressing my cheek gently: <<You don't want to ruin your pretty face, don't you?>>.

He moved his thumb to wipe away my tears.

I fell silent. I couldn't help but look at him.

What was he trying to do?

It was as quick as lighting.

His mouth twisted in a grin, a sharp pain penetrated my skull.

A loud hiss roared in my ears, colors I didn't even know existed flashed in front of my eyes.

I could feel myself falling, but something grabbed me by the collar, keeping me up. I was suffocating.

I coughed a little, my vision slowly turning clear again.

Those pupils were staring at me, almost penetrating deep in my soul, going through any defense I could try to maintain.

I heard him laughing: <<Woah! I love messing with you! You're so easy to scare! Hahaha>>.

Soon after, new twinges throbbed in my bones. It felt like they were about to be snapped in half.

I finally realized what had just happened, why did he put up such a play.

He loved my tears, he loved mocking me. No matter how.

But I wasn't going to cry anymore, I wouldn't satisfy a beast like that anymore. He wasn't going to hear the smallest whimper coming out of me anymore.

A lump formed in my throat. I squeezed my eyes: a silly attempt to prevent my tears from running down.

<<What, you ain't screaming anymore?>>.

I barely had to strength to shake my head.

<<What an idiot. Do you really think this makes you any less of a coward?>> he bursted out laughing.

I wasn't going to fall for it. He could tease me how much he wanted to, he wasn't going to get any reaction out of me anymore. He wouldn't see me cry again.

He went on, smacking me with his stick, hit after hit.

Finally, I heard him huffing. He sounded upset.

<<You're boring. I'll go and look for another toy>>.

He then let me go. I fell on the ice, as he lighted up a cigarette and dived straight into the water.

I was sitting there, still.

Did that mean that I had actually won? Was the answer really to suppress my tears and sadness? Did I convince him to leave me alone, at least for now?