🤍 Rocma × Reader (Am I guilty?) 🤍

requested by toshiiaka 💕

tw blood

image by i really cant remember the artist if someone knows dm me please lol

💥💥

<<Hey, are you staring at me?>>

<<What? No, not at all, sweetheart>> you replied, as you exhaled a puff of smoke. While obviously staring at her.
You were staring at her curves, at her hips, your eyes trailed her gracious silhouette, until you were met with her eyes.

They were inflamed with rage. Frowned, her arms crossed - you loved to see her that mad so much.
<<Although... I'd like to pin you up against the wall, actually>> you teased her, smiling.

<<Gross>> she blurted out, as she was about to walk away.

<<Honey, don't go>> you smiled at her, grabbing her by her sleeve.
Her claws immediately went deep into your arm, and you had to refrain from screaming.

<<Oh, come on, is that how you treat a girl you've just met?>> you complained.
<<Oh, you're right, I should've been nicer just because you're a female, too>> she got her face closer to yours, looking at you right in the eye.

She was so close...
But she quickly parted from you, blind rage spreading all over her face once again. Her white braids and her scarf fluttered in the air as she moved, hypnotizing you.
You straight up went up to her, and before she could do anything you squeezed her tight, kissing her cheeks and blocking her movements.
How much you loved feeling her body pressed against yours...
<<Oh, come on...>> you heard her mutter. She then sighed: <<I guess I'll have to let you have your way, this time. Although you'd better know it won't happen again>>.
<<May as well make the most out of this then>> you said, bringing your lips closer to hers.
Suddenly, you felt like falling--- your nose was now throbbing with pain, how...???
You abruptly woke up, and realized you were on your room's floor. You really were about to kiss the tiles.
Rocma... you sighed to yourself, as you tried to keep vivid in your memory every tiny detail from your dream.
...You also realized that you didn't even smoke. Where that even came from?

💥💥

In your dream you were pretty insistent, but in reality you definitely weren't. On the contrary.
Like, yeah, sure, you would've liked it if you could've done those things, but you didn't want to force her that way??
Plus, that dream actually left you with a bad taste in your mouth that morning. You knew perfectly well that she hated orcas, and you were no exception. You were, to be blunt, fully heart-broken - and what's more pathetic, you still haven't processed it. After like, months since you've realized you didn't had a chance with her.
And the day you realized it was also the same day that you met her.

That day you were swimming near the iceberg isle - your hunt for fish brought you there. You've actually never been here before though, so you didn't really expect to see anyone but fish and maybe some sealions.
Until you saw some people on the ice coast, fishing. You were surprised and also kind of happy (tired of being alone), so you quickly approached them.
To this day, you sometimes wish you'd never made that decision.
<<Hey!>> you chimed in, poking your orca head out of the water: <<Apparently this is a popular spot for fish, uh?>>.
How could've you known about their previous experiences with orcas??
The second you appeared, a wolf you now knew to be called Shirogane basically jumped in the air and immediately distanced from you, hiding behind his friend, Rocma. She didn't even bat an eye: she swiftly got up, bared her claws and invited you to come over the ice to have a fight.
She did really seem to be a strong opponent, both agile and brutal. And the way her braids followed her quick movements... was just so graceful.
You stared at her features - her deep, black eyes, her cute little hat, the way her scarf was wrapped around her shoulders.
Wow, were you gay - you've never fallen in love with someone so quickly.
<<We ain't giving you any of our fish. At the very least, you'll have to fight for it>> the bear said.
Oh, right. Obviously, you were aware of the fact that orcas are nothing but predators to most people, but, c'mon! those are just prejudices! She wouldn't believe to such bs! ...Right?
<<What?? No, I don't want your fish! I've already eaten enough! I just...>>.
<<So you're just here to bother us, uh. Torturing people for fun, as usual. Orcas really can't sit still for a moment>>.
You were taken aback and stayed silent a bit since, yeah, orcas do tend to get bored easily... however...
<<What?! Do you want to fight in the water? I'm not that dumb, y'know>>.
<<N-no, it's just...>>.
Why was that angel so mean to you?
You were soon disgusted by your own thought. Wow, you did really sound like a spoiled douchebag.
You felt like you were acting like those infamous Nice Guys. What a terrible feeling...
<<Shirogane, be ready to run away as soon as I tell you>>.
You were feeling so shitty now that you decided that a fight would maybe lift your spirits up a bit. At the very least, it'd numb out that awful feeling.
After all, it didnt look like she would believe you soon anyway, and let's be real, you kinda were into fighting.