🖤 Sal × Fem!Idate (Endurance) 🖤

Thank you KiihraPoltergeist for your request! <3

**

<<Every little thing about you and your attitude screams "stay away from me, I'm invincible, don't touch me", and it makes me wanna poke at your defensive bubble until it blows up>>.

<<You're so funny>> I muttered.

Those of her kind... I've always hated them.

Not only was she an orca... but her demeanor in general. High heels, refined clothing, her jacket outlined her sillhoutte perfectly, almost like a pencil would, her gloves added that touch of coy elegance, her features a little too attractive...

She looked like she was begging to annoy you until you snapped.

We had quite different attitudes, all things considered. She was staring at me, quite shamelessly I may add.

She slowly got closer, a cigarette hanging between her lips.

A convulsion of disgust ran through my body.

Her thin lips painted one of her infamous smiles.

<<Should I tease you a bit, then?>>.

<<You just dare to do that and see what I'll do>> I grumbled.

There was almost a kind of childish innocence in her voice when she replied: <<So weird, since I'm already doing it!>>.

I growled, getting ready to attack.

<<Look at you, you're so tense! It's so easy to annoy you, my dear>> she sneered, covering her mouth with a hand. She inhaled from her cigarette and exhaled a cloud of smoke.

Something in what or how she said it... reminded me of something.

It was like a slap on the face.

A little shark boy, who, in tears, was telling me: "Why do you keep doing this, brother?".

Nausea and revulsion came back to me, all at once.

He was right...

He was right.

And yet, here I was again, getting tense and ready, unable to stand the idea of not being respected by this random girl.

Even though deep inside I knew... I knew that whatever I was going to do thereafter -- any desperate attempt to restore my respectability would only be based on shame and fear.

I got back to reality when I heard her snickering.

<<I can't wait to punch away that stupid smile from your face>> I retorted.

She suddenly leaned over my ear, so close I could feel her breath on my neck.

<<This cute face of mine? Just admit that it makes you want to->>.

I threw a punch at her nose. She started complaining. <<Ow ow ow! How dare you treat a woman like this?>> she sneered, even though her face was covered in blood.

<<Maybe, if you were less fucking annoying>> I grumbled.

At that point, I turned to go away.

Unluckily for me, she wasn't over yet.

She suddenly came up to me and wrapped herself around me, keeping me in place.

My back was against her chest.

She was squeezing my body tight to hers.

She was seemingly emanating a kind of suffocating heat.

She murmured to my ear: <<How come, you already want to go away?>>.

<<Let me go>> I said.

I could feel her grin growing larger: <<We haven't even started yet, sweetheart...>>.

I struggled and wriggled just enough to get a little space between me and her body.

I heard her laugh: <<What do you think you're...>> but she found herself whining.

I thrusted my elbow into her gut. That was enough to make her loose her grip, letting me slip away.

Finally I was free. If I could, I would've taken a moment to enjoy the air coming back to my lungs, the knot of anxiety in my throat loosened, if ever so little.

Although, I knew myself all too well.

Relaxing wasn't something that excited me.

She immediatedly got closer to get me, and I soon escaped her grip, until she suddenly thrusted her elbow against the back of my neck.

I gritted my teeth, hissing, trying to hold back a moan.

What actually excited me was the on-going tension between that asphyxiating knot of anxiety and its very release, and then again, and again, in an eternal, continual conflict that made me feel alive.

Perhaps that little shark boy would have had something to say against this, making me notice how I was still giving myself up to these dumb games and fights that were only entertaning to those who had too much of an ego.

But I did not even care, at that point.

She shoved her elbow against my neck again, and again, and again, until I was bent over, unable to get up, unable to breathe.

She... and those like her, first to last... at least they gave me an excuse to test my tenacity and endurance, to make me feel something in this emotionally and physically dead body of mine. A new shiver could ran down my spine, as I wondered how much I could take before I was obliged to break.

I was almost burning with desire as I waited for the next blow.

<<Oh, are you already giving up, small fry?>> she sneered.

If only she knew how much I needed that pain...

I might have not even come out of this alive.

I could already see her lips forming her signature, crooked grin... as she refused to give me any release from pain, mocking my stupid attempts to play the part of the tough one.

I wondered how would I react then. Would I assault her physically, mad with anger, or would I just start crying?

And which one would be the best scenario?

She grabbed me by the collar, taking away my breath, even managing to make my feet leave the ground.

My jacket got so up high that a sliver of my belly got exposed, and she immediatedly reached out to it, a stupid smile on her face.

I started throwing kicks in the air trying to set myself free.

That exhilarating knot of anxiety came back again, squeezing my throat tight, as my muscles were tensing up again.

I tried not to smile.

I kept on fighting back.

I could keep on fighting back forever, against her.

Even though I already knew.

I already knew all too well that I was not going to be the one to win.

I would let her take control of me, mesmerize me, until I could not physically nor mentally take it anymore.