🖤 Rock × Reader (I'm not a child!) 🖤

requested by YoumuMyon 💕

tw suicide jokes, blood, violence

image @lontongs_ on insta

💥💥

<<If a meteor was to fall on my head something would finally happen>>.
<<Then just kill yourself, idiot>>.
<<I'm not an idiot>>.
<<Idiot>>.
Idate punched Rock harshly, making him basically fly away.
<<Shitty orca>>.
<<Are you guys always this hilarious?>> Peraco chimed in, sneering.
<<Yeah, are you always this hilarious?>> you echoed her. You were a bit bashful (and scared) so you stayed kind of behind her. Still, you somehow decided to join her, so you must have had something like a bold streak after all.

The two of them turned to face you, rather surprised by your presence at their spot. It's not like you all never hung out, but you and Peraco would usually spend time with Rocma, Mafuyu and the three little penguin brothers. That day, though, Peraco decided she got bored and wanted to visit Rock. You decided to follow her because you were kind of bored, too. And, well, you were curious about those two weird guys as well.
You didn't really expected to see Idate, though Peraco looked rather unimpressed about it. It was like she felt the both of you were safe just because Rock was there. I mean, Peraco's dad personally asked Rock to look after his daughter: and it's not like Rock was afraid of Idate, really, so he would easily comply. In short, you were safe thanks to the two penguins.

<<Mostly, yeah, we're two hilarious guys>> Idate replied, lighting up another cigarette.
<<Why the heck are you here?>> Rock was being rude as usual, apparently.
<<Aww, I bet you're asking because you're actually worried about us>> Peraco said, grinning a bit.
<<No, it's not it...>> mumbled the little penguin. (he'd kill me for saying he's little but whatever). He coughed a bit: <<Isn't Rocma going to get mad or something?>>.
<<She's always mad about something, it's not like I care that much at this point>>.
You saw Idate raising an eyebrow. Peraco couldn't fight whatsoever but she did have some guts talking that way about the bear.
And you admired such an attitude a whole lot. One could say you looked up to her even more than you looked up to Rocma.
<<Why did you brought that little brat with you, too?>>.
<<Hey! I'm not a little brat! I'm a full grown-up!>> you werent sure how you got that confident so suddenly, but here you were.
<<Whatever>>.
You stayed there, with a little pout on your face. Peraco laughed a bit, while Idate was already distracted. He was trying to poke Rock's eyebrows without him noticing.
You and Peraco watched him, trying not to burst out laughing.
When the orca did poke them, Rock inmediately shoved his harpoon gun up to his forehead: <<What the fuck do you think you're doing>>.
<<Hehe>> was all the orca had to say.
<<Get the fuck away, now, you've been bothering me too much lately. Go visit that damn bear>>.
<<No way I will now that I get to see you this annoyed~>>.
The four of you spent some time chatting there, but Idate's plans soon changed when his stomach started to growl a bit.
You and Peraco looked at each other, then back to Rock who really had to act like he was your prince or something at this point. Perceiving Rock as a reassurance shouldn't be a thing you see every day.
Idate apparently knew better than messing with you two while Rock was present, so he just dived into the water and went away to look for some food.

<<He did not even said goodbye...>> you mumbled.
Rock sneered: <<As if>>.
<<Oh, it's getting late for me as well, my dad's gonna call anytime>> said Peraco: <<I think I'mma go. You come with me, y/n?>>.
<<Uuh... no, I know how to come back to the village safely. I want to stay here for a bit longer...>> you stuttered towards the end.
<<Whatever>> Peraco parted soon after.
<<Are you dumb or what>> stated Rock.
You turned to face him, frowning: <<Are you implying that I'm basically a child, again? I CAN get back home by myself, thank you very much>>.
<<Yeah, sure>>.
You didnt know exactly why you decided to stay there longer, though. Well, to be honest, you actually knew: you didn't want to face an angry Rocma just yet. Peraco would've have defended you and all, but you really weren't in the mood. You wanted to goof around a bit more. You still had so much energy after all!