🤍 Rocma × Reader pt.3 (Am I guilty?) 🤍

A/N: so yeah, here's part 3, again not sure if I should've posted all of this on its own but oh well

tw violence, blood, sex jokes, sex mention

image by funamusea

💥💥

The orca lifted up an eyebrow, baffled. Clearly, you didn't know how rare it was for him to offer a drag to someone else. Then he said: <<More for me>> and he brought the cigarette back in his mouth.
You chuckled to yourself.
Little did you know, a certain owl was watching you two from afar, hided behind an ice wall... and he heard most of the conversation.

💥💥

<<Y/n...>>.

You've just left the orca danger zone. The danger sign was literally beside you. Its huge, black words were almost accusing you.

Yukisada was in front of you, a bewildered, scared look in his eyes. He's pale.

Oh how much you hated that look. The kind of look that any sea creature gave you as soon as they saw you.

Despite you're supposed to have grown accustomed to it after so many years, deep inside it still made your heart ache every time.

And of course it ached this time, since your secret's just been exposed.
You'd lost everyone's trust forever now, wouldn't you? And for what? What did you gain out of this? An asshole who had a bad influence on you, apparently.

What a stupid choice you made: why did you come back to him so often, why did you run all those risks?

<<Y/n... why...>>.

Inside your bones started to grow a new feeling. Something entirely different from shame or dread.A feeling that burned inside your veins, that throbbed in your throat, that was pushing you to yell at him, to grab his from his collar and hurl him away.

You didn't want to see his terrified face anymore, you didn't want to hear his whimpering voice anymore, you didn't want to hear the disparaging and reproving words that were surely about to come out of his mouth.

After all, did you really need those petty villagers to tell you how to live your life? Did you really need someone to tame you?

In fact, you've stayed in the shadows for too long. Idate was right - you've spent too much time feeling ashamed, feeling like you deserved some kind of punishment. Even if you didn't do anything.

Who wasn't an orca couldn't get you anyway: let alone tell you what to do or think.

<<Oh, sure, you're shocked now I guess. And you also think that I'm a traitor and a liar, don't you? Do you think bad of me just because I'm an orca too? If I wasn't, I bet you wouldn't have such a face right now. You need to stop>>.

<<Ah...>>.

<<You're just some petty, prejudiced people. You've tired me out>>.

<<Uhm...>>.

<<I'll go away now, and never step on this island again. It's a win-win>>.

You could feel your eyes water. You didn't want to see Rocma's reaction when she was to inevitably find out your secret. Your only choice was to get lost as soon as possible, even if that meant you will never see her again.

No more nights at her place... while the cocoa's smell filled the room. No more shy smiles, those smiles that sometimes softened her harsh features...

In spite of this nostalgic memories in your mind, you turned away. You were about to dive into the ocean and go away - you didn't even have the chance to say goodbye to anyone at this point.<<N-no, wait...>> Yukisada muttered.