🖤 Yukisada × Reader 🖤 (Thank you)

requested by sameechan! 💞💞

tw violence, blood, a bit of angst? but mainly hurt/comfort

**

<<Holy shit, you're such a weak wolf>> a grin. The smell of tobacco.

You were pitifully trembling, crying. How did you even end up like this?

You wanted to go back, to the village...

You closed your eyes. You wented to go back at Yuki's place, you wanted to be surrounded by the smell of the cocoa he would always offer you, you wanted to see his face bright up with one of his little, adorable smiles...

You wanted to let yourself be embraced by the warmth of his hug...

Instead, all you could feel was a throbbing pain in every part of your body, the blood dripping down on you, flooding. Laughter, and tobacco smell.

<<Let's say... we already knew that wolves are so pathetic. Haha!>> the voice of that monster brought you back from those reveries.

You feared he would eat you up, leaving nothing but bones.

You were quite new to the island, so you didn't know that to Idate just plain killing is actually boring. He played with you a bit, and when he grew tired of your whimpering, he simply went away, as bland as it sounds.

<<I'll go find a better challenge... you're so weak that's frankly ridiculous, haha! Wolves like you should really be ashamed>>.

He disappeared, abandoning you in the snow. Hurt, confused, suffering, crying.

Probably, you would've died anyway because of the blood loss.

You closed your eyes, waiting for death to embrace you.

You could feel your coscience slipping away, bit after bit.

**

Still, fate decided that it was not your moment yet.

Surprisingly, you noticed that that thick darkness was slowly dissipating.

Light... was blinding.

<<Hey... take it slow>> a distant voice echoed in your mind.

You felt weak, fragile, but you gathered the strenght you were left with and tried to follow that voice.

Your head was throbbing.

Finally, you were able to open your eyes.

A blank ceiling appeared, and soon, a familiar face welcomed you.

You could feel your heart beating in your chest. It felt like it had started beating for the very first time, or at least the first time in ages.

<<Yuki...>> you whispered, barely to be heard.

<<Ssh, don't say anything. You need to rest>>.