🖤 Idate × Reader (Pokerface) 🖤

requested by Fell_Papyrus 🥰

image @lokvox on instagram

💥💥

Idate was once again a bit too tipsy, much to your annoyance. You didn't know why, but Rock told you that recently Idate seemed to like getting wasted more than usual. Rock knew since, well, he usually was his drinking buddy, but this time you ended up being his buddy.
And you had to say, Idate was pretty fucking annoying when he was drunk.

You two were downtown, at Maekami's bar, where Idate and Rock would usually go. Rock probably had seen all of this coming and decided to get the fuck away and stay fishing at his house. And you ended up replacing him. It's not like you were happy about spending some time with him or anything... how could you, since his handsome face left you so indifferent everytime, and his grin didn't make you feel nothing at all... nah, you didn't feel anything for such a bastard of an orca after all...

<<Fuck, fuck, fuck....>> he kept mumbling to himself: <<I just want some nice things, too. Why can't I have them. I'm a nice orca>>.

He was face down on the table. It was a miracle his bottle didn't spill on his suit already. His gloved fingers were wrapped around the neck of the bottle, sure, but they seemed to be losing their grip second after second...

And by the way, you were absolutely baffled by his statement and attitude. You've never seen him this wasted. It was a pretty pitiful sight to be honest. You laughed: <<Are you talking 'bout Rocma? Didn't you say that you don't care anymore about her? That she doesn't deserve your attention anymore or whatever?>>.

<<Oh, y'know. I wonder if I'll ever truly let go>> he took another sip from his bottle. Your gaze locked on his sharp chin and on his lips a bit more than necessary. Then you quickly returned your gaze back to the cards you had in hand - that combo you had didn't look good at all, and you started biting on your lips. It was a pretty obvious sign that you were losing this match but Idate was so intoxicated that he didn't even notice.

<<It's like, there's nothing that really attracts me about her anymore. But I don't know, it's just. Y'know, because when I think about forcing her down... it's a nice feeling, but it ends so fucking quickly. I'm left with nothing at all. I'd like to feel that good for longer. It really ends up immediately. Every fucking time. It's boring as fuck>>.
As he was talking, he lifted his head up from the table. His expression was priceless - red cheeks, messed up tie... he really was pitiful and cute at the same time.

You rolled your eyes, as you bet way more than what was your hand. You were bluffing: <<Shut up for once, do you pass?>>

Idate nodded and fell for your trick immediately: <<I guess I just need to find a new interesting chase. Yeah, as usual. Damn, am I pathetic tonight>>.

You swifted your hand on the table, picking up your winning. You weren't that good at poker usually, but Idate was really not doing well tonight.
You even felt like you had to reassure him in some way, but really didn't know how.
<<So... is this why you've been drinking so much lately?>> you managed to mutter.
<<I guess so>> he sighed. Then his eyes locked on you. His penetrating gaze... your insides started to ache, you couldn't tell if you were anxious or excited.
<<Or maybe it's because of you>>.
<<Me? What?>> you nervously started laughing.
<<Yeah, you. You look like such a delicious prey, but our dear friend Rock won't let me eat you. He says you're a childhood friend of his and whatnot. Pretty annoying if you ask>>.
<<Uh... is that so>> you mumbled. You were somewhat disappointed. Did you really hope he was about to say that he likes you??
<<Though I do like you, y'know>>.
You jumped on your seat: <<Wha... what??>>.
He grinned, his teeth razor sharp: <<What, am I not allowed to like my preys?>>.
<<Uhmm...>>.
<<Let's go out, shall we>> he said, already standing up to go. You simply followed him out.
He lit up a cigarette. You were fascinated by the way he handled it. His gloved fingers wrapped around it as he carefully put the lighter back in the inner pocket of his jacket. He took a drag. You observed the way his fingers barely touched his lips as he took the cigarette out and exhaled, the smoke surrounding you two.
<<Let's go to my usual spot>> he sighed.
Obviously, he didn't even wait for your reply.
The walk to his spot was pretty quiet. You tried to say something witty, to which he simply smiled, rather coldly. He looked bored.
You two reached your destination and sat down. You quickly noticed he was staring at you. His cheeks were still red...
<<You sure I can't taste you?>>.
<<No!!!...?>>.
<<But I want to. I've never tasted a human before, I'm curious, you don't see humans around here very often>>.
<<I don't care...>>. You were growing a bit anxious. You had a really bad feeling about this. It was a bit like in horror movies - you could hear your audience screaming that you should just go away and, to be honest, avoid interacting with this sadistic orca ever again. That's what Rocma and Rock have been telling you after all.
You decided you should leave.
But as soon as you tried getting up, he forced you down immediately. He was really that quick, uh.
<<You dumbass, what you think you're doing??>> you shouted, trying to muster up some of that snarkiness you had before.
<<I'm just taking what's rightfully mine>> he whispered, as he was about to go for your neck. He was so close you could feel his breath on your skin. You shivered - in disgust? in excitement? again, you couldn't tell.
Your body seemed to know that you were actually kinda scared, though, since your head suddenly tilted just in the right moment to go against his - you both hissed in pain, and you even bit on your lip on accident. It actually started bleeding a bit.
Crap, you thought, as he immediately grinned and went down on your lip, sucking up the blood.
You closed your eyes, as shivers went down your spine. That actually felt so good...
So good you started outright kissing him. And much to your surprise, he decided to kiss you back, and even made some happy noises.
You felt your saliva mix up as your lips slided on his.
He then parted from you, and once again went for your neck. You simply let him this time.
He started biting on you, but didn't really went in so deep to hurt you too badly. For sure, his teeth were razor sharp and it did hurt, but it hurted in just the right way for it to be sexy: nothing more, nothing less. And once again, you could feel heat traveling up all over your skin.
He laughed against your neck, obviously noticing that you were enjoying every minute. So he kept on biting onto you, and sucking on your skin as well.
You squeezed your eyes closed and tried not to make any sound - or anyway, not too loud of a sound at least.
He then suddenly lifted his head up to look you in the eye again. He still had that stupid grin on his face. Your neck still ached a bit - and you loved it.
<<So you do like me, apparently>>.
You really couldn't say anything to deny the truth any longer.
<<Well...>> you muttered: <<You too, it seems>>.
He lifted up an eyebrow: <<How so?>> he replied, sneering.
<<Because you didn't actually hurt me>>.
<<Oh, right. I was just about to>>.
Your eyes went wide open in shock.
He started laughing: <<Hahah! Gotta love that pretty face! Nah, I'm not gonna eat ya, not tonight at least. I'm already full>>.
Seems about right, you thought.
<<Wanna come over my place?>>.
<<Oh>> you were taken a little aback. Was that heading in the direction you thought it was?
Impulsively, you agreed: <<Sure>>.
<<Let's go then>> he got up immediately.
You followed him, tentatively.
...Little did you know, you wouldn't forget about that night very soon.

💥💥

A/N

I hope this was a nice read! If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve let me know!