🖤 Possessive!Rock × Yukisada (Gifts) 🖤

Thank you Dierley999 for your request! 💕❤

TW: Violence mention, abusive language

**

Yuki really didn't want to understand.

I wish I could say it was a very recent issue, but it would be a lie. He probably never wanted to understand, despite our last years together.

He didn't understand what kind of reaction it sparked in me to see him being so enthusiastic at the idea of visiting Shirogane, of spending time with Shirogane, of taking a walk with Shirogane, of even just going down to the village - nearby Shirogane's home.

He had no idea how searing and exhausting it was for my body, on a physical level, to see him smiling thanks to him - to see him smiling with someone else, or even worse, with That someone.

How could he ever get it, since he had no way of putting himself in my shoes?

"Dear Yuki, I know we were built different, that we are two distinct entities, I know that, unfortunately, our physical condition (bound by time and space) forces us to keep our bodies separate - to be limited by our very skin, so as we cannot completely fuse together; I know that, unfortunately, you cannot get into my mind and heart and I cannot get into your heart and mind; unfortunately, I know that language (whether it's verbal or not) will connect us only up to a point - or maybe it even further separates us; it would be nice to think that whatever souls are made of, yours and mine are the same - but I also know this likely isn't the case.

If it was, you'd maybe understand me a bit more, Yuki."

**

<<I assure you that I love you and only you, Rock>>.

<<I assure you that nobody makes me as happy as you do, Rock>>.

<<Rock, I know that you're worried about me, but...>>.

<<I know you're doing your best, Rock, but...>>.

<<I know you love me and you'd never hurt me, Rock, that's not what I meant...>>.

<<Then what?>> I blurted out one day. I was tired of those rehearsed, repetitive lines, I was tired of that boring, unoriginal sing-songing, devoid of any real emotion. <<Then what did you mean, Yuki? Why are you still questioning my motives? Why are you adding all these "buts" to our bond?>>.
Yuki struggled to keep up my gaze. His eyes almost quivered.

<<Our unbreakable bond, do you remember, Yuki?>> I said, getting closer.

<<...Am I not supposed to ask you to respect my boundaries?>> he murmured, barely whispering.
A shiver ran down my spine.
I saw red.

<<You mean I don't respect you?>>.

<<Not at all, I...>>.

<You mean you're hurt? I'm hurting you? That I'm the villain of this story?>>.

<<Of course not, Rock, I could never mean something like that!>>.

<<Good thing, since my goal is precisely the opposite, Yuki>> I gathered his hands in mine. An almost burnt out cigarette was hanging from my lips. I said: <<My one goal is to make you happy, sweetheart>>.

<<...Of course>>.

<<I'd never thought it'd ever come to this, dear Yuki>> I confessed, stroking his hair: <<I'd never thought I could ever bring down my emotional walls for someone else. I'd never thought that I could accept my vulnerability, allow me to just breathe - but that's what happened since you've been in my life, darling. You made it possible way too easily. You made it such a joyful experience. I've never been more enthusiastic of being alive. I want to gift you with a small piece of what you make me feel. I want to give you back the gift you gave me. I want to grant you a similar joy - even better, an even greater joy, Yuki, since you actually deserve it, you deserve it way more than I did>>.