🖤 Idate × Reader (Frustrating) 🖤

Requested by YoursTrulySutoro ! Kind of. Your request inspired me to do two of this?? They're polar opposites though! Have fun!

TW: rape, abuse, violence, very suggestive, implicit sex

**

<<Why do you even feel guilty? There's a lot of things you should regret, for sure, but this isn't one of them>>.

<<You really don't get it, Idate>> I retorted, upset, still feeling my cheeks burning with shame: <<I, it... it should've never have happened>>.

<<You're so whiny. Didn't you like it?>>.

<<I'm in a relationship, Idate. A relationship I care about. I would give my life for my partner. And you... because of you...>>.

<<Because of me? Really?>> he sneered: <<I never forced you, buddy. Though you might've wished for it>> he went on, grinning: <<I didn't force you to do anything, last night. You were the one to choose. You chose to be here, right now>>. 

I clenched my fists. I was holding back from tearing apart every piece of furniture that I could put my hands on. I felt the need to scratch the walls, like a pitiful beast trapped in a cage. 

I needed to do something. My fingers were shaking, desperate to have something to squeeze and destroy.

<<You're mad at me now, really?>> he said, not even trying to hide his stupid smile.

I couldn't resist.

Second by second, my vision was becoming more and more blurry, blinded by fury.

I could feel my head pulsating, my temples roaring, my heartbeat was deafening. I punched the wall next to me.

The adrenaline was so high in my blood that I could barely feel my hand hurting.

A side of me was deeply irked, dissatisfied, even.

If it didn't even hurt, did it actually happen?

<<Woah, woah>> he chuckled, mockingly: <<Don't you think you would rather take it out on me? I can assure you, you're gonna feel better>>.

Recklessly, I threw myself against him.

But he didn't react. Not immediately, at least. As I was punching him, his only response was to just laugh, more and more loudly, without ever fighting back.

It was unspeakably frustrating.

After a while I could finally feel my knuckles pulsing, and yet, despite being covered in bruises, he didn't even flinch once. He didn't seem in pain at all.

<<Say it>> he whispered: <<Say it. I know what you want to say>>.

<<Fight, for fuck's sake>> I blowed up: <<Fight back. Do something>>.

He seemed pleased.

He started to deflect some of my hits, sometimes trying to hit me back, but it still wasn't it. He missed me every time. It was like his hits were missing me on purpose. Who did he think I was? Did he think I needed to be treated with velvet gloves?

<<You're not taking this seriously>> I exploded: <<Bring it on. Hit me. Beat me up>>.

<<That was precisely what I wanted to hear>> he hissed, just to deliver a blow directly to my face.

The pain finally echoed throughout my whole body.

I was able to punch him one last time, but he grabbed me by the neck and pushed me against the wall.

I struggled to breathe.

<<How does it feel, hmm?>> he hissed, only to thrust a fist in my stomach.

I felt all my organs coming up my throat, as if I was about to vomit my own intestines.

My fingers were quivering, but I soon realized they weren't quivering with fear.

I struggled, trying to keep his hands away from me, scratching them, to no avail.

My heart was pounding.

<<You did not answer me>> he insisted, thrusting his knee against my liver.

It was easy to believe that the only reason why my pancreas didn't slide out of my mouth yet was because he was obstructing my throat.

My temples were throbbing.

He thrusted his knee again, this time lower, near my pelvis.

I grinded my teeth. He hit my bone, wasn't it supposed to hurt him as well?

If it did hurt, he didn't show any signs of it. He jabbed me again, even lower.

I suffocated a scream, a guttural growl escaping my throat.

As he was holding my neck, his other hand started to crawl underneath my shirt.

What... what are you doing?

I wanted to ask, but I couldn't breathe.

He let his cold fingers run along my torso, making me shiver.

He circled the tips of his fingers around my nipples, and slowly traced down my body, making sure to go slower and slower as he was trailing down.

At last, he put his hand on my crotch.

<<What do we have here?>> he whispered, mockingly.

I barely noticed how excited I already was.

He perfectly knew what he was doing, making me fight like that, making me angry, upsetting me. Damn him.

I shivered. It was like he knew me better than I knew myself.

Otherwise, I would've predicted it.

He found a way to turn that anger against myself.

My cheeks flushed again. I realized that I was curious to find out how far he would've taken it - how many other ways he could find to turn my anger and my shame against myself.

Knowing how humiliating that thought was somehow made sane again, if only for a moment: <<Let me go, Idate. It's not what you think. Please, just let me go>>.

<<Why would I ever do that? You're so cute when you're helpless>>.

Meanwhile, his other hand and finally let go of my throat, sliding underneath my shirt. It travelled along my spine, and, despite myself, I shivered in pleasure.

It was like I was going in and out of consciousness, and in the few moments I was sane again I stuttered: <<Please, please... just let me go...>>.

Despite this, it didn't take long for my prayers to turn into something different, more like: <<Please, please, help me out... I need to let it out, I can't take this anymore>>.

I guess, in both ways, I still needed some kind of release.

Maybe that's why I was mixing them up together.