🖤 Samekichi × Reader (AntiBeat) 🖤

Hey @okegoms , thank you so much for your request and support! <3<3

Since you didn't specify for it to be strictly fluff I figured I could play around with the idea a bit. I hope it's okay! (It's not really angsty either. Samekichi is just tsundering A LOT).

**

I still remember your soft lips trying to slide onto mine.

I was always kissing you in a hurry, quickly, as if I had somewhere else to be.

During the night, behind a wall, behind a tree. Far away from other people's intrusive eyes.

I let myself be kissed as if I was a fleeing animal. As if it was a crime.

I looked around nervously before your face leaned closer to mine, as if I was afraid that somebody could see us.

My lips barely touched yours, as soon as I felt contact with you I suddenly withdrew, as if your mouth was burning hot. Sometimes, you still got closer to me, and I was always trying to slow you down, subtly pulling back, second after second.

I kissed you like I didn't know what I was doing, and yet I was exceedingly sober: I never let myself get carried away by your passion and enthusiasm.

<<Why are you acting like this?>> you would ask me: <<Why will you never get loose? Stay with me. Nobody is trying to catch us>>.

No, nobody was trying to catch us.

Kissing you was like being overwhelmed by a wave - a wave that slammed against my body like it was a rocky cliff, devastating me for an istant, leaving me soaked and trembling from the cold, shaking. And with the urge to flee before the next freezing wave could crash onto me.

After every kiss I took you by your shoulder and put some distance between us, softly, of course, but firmly. I avoided your gaze, looking away, and I often went away soon after.

<<Stop running, Samekichi. Why won't you tell me what's wrong? What's your problem?>>.

One night you managed to stop me from running away, and you forced me to look you in the eye.

I probably resembled a deer in headlights.

<<Are you using me to cheat on somebody? Why are you in such a hurry?>>.

<<Of course not!>> I replied.

<<Then what's wrong?>>.

I sighed: <<How can I explain...?>>.

I was always shaken when you touched my skin, my face. I didn't know how to react. I didn't know what to do with it.

My stomach wasn't full of butterflies and nice feelings when you held me close. I only remember my throat getting dry and tying itself in a knot, my palms sweating, a lack of appetite.

Having kissed you, this rice has a bitter taste.

I almost had the urge to scratch an annoying itch from my skin after you hugged me for too long.

I felt like a wild animal in front of a hunter whenever I saw you.

But I knew I didn't want to run away from you. I wasn't running away from you.

I've always wanted to stay with you. I wish I didn't react that way when I was in your company. I wished my nerves could just calm down. I wanted the thought of you to feel reassuring.

I almost wanted to ask you to help my body finally relax, but even if you tried to my reaction wouldn't probably be very different. It might even be worse.