Chapter Thirteen: 1 Month

Silver gets out of the shower, wraps a towel around his waist. He avoids looking at the mirror. He doesn't need to feel bad about himself. He actually feels happy for a change. Today is his 1 month anniversary with Gold. He's actually quite excited. Gold seems to be the only good thing in his life. He's so sweet, so considerate. He seems to be able to keep the negative voices away. He always knows how to make him feel better. Plus he's really handsome and fit. It's a wander that Gold wants to be with him. Silver suddenly shakes his head: "No negative thoughts! Nope! Nothings ruining today!" He tells himself.

Tonight's plan is unclear. Gold doesn't seem to be giving anything away: ~"Nuh uh uh! You'll just need to wait and see!"~ He'd say when Silver asked. All he knows is that they're meeting at 5 at Goldonrod Central Station.

Part of the not knowing annoys Silver, but the other part of him is really excited. Knowing Gold, it'll be really romantic. He's such an over excitable ball of fluff.

"But he's my over excitable ball of fluff!" Silver says, which made him smile. Sitting with the smile on his face, it suddenly started to faze away. Perhaps he shouldn't be too excited. Something always goes wrong anytime he's happy. Nothing ever goes right for him. It's been going well for too long now. There's going to be something to ruin it.

"Damn..."

************************
Gold is rushing around his flat. He's excited about his 1 month anniversary date with Silver. He's giving his flat a good clean. Tonight, for their 1 month anniversary, he's cooking them a homemade meal. It'll also be the first time Silver has been at his flat, hence why he's cleaning. Gold isn't a dirty person, he's just nervous.

Homemade meal, then, relax on the couch with a film (or two). It'll be nice. It'll be more relaxed, no other people, just them, no need to worry about places closing or places being too busy. Cool and calm. It's super simple.
"Ampharos, can you bring the cutlery through?" Gold calls. Ampharos walks in moments later, carrying some cutlery. Gold takes the cutlery and sets them in place.
"How's the food? Is it OK?" He asks all nervous. Ampharos smiles with a little cheer as positive confirmation.

"I'm so nervous. He's never been here before!" He says to Ampharos. "I shouldn't be nervous, it'll be fine. It'll be fine!" He says over and over. Ampharos just looks at him and smiles.

****************
Silver is standing nervously. He has a gift bag for Gold. This is new. He's never celebrated an anniversary before. But then he's never dated a guy like Gold before. He wanders what Gold has in store.
"Silver!" Shouts a voice. He smiles as he sees Gold walking excitedly towards him. Silver gets butterflies as he admires what Gold is wearing. A white, patterned slim fit shirt, black skinny jeans. His hair spiked up. He looks good.

Gold approaches and pulls Silver in for a hug. Silver can smell Gold's aftershave, it smells really nice.

Gold pulls away and looks Silver up and down. He's liking what he sees. Silver is standing quite nervously in a navy shirt and blue jeans. His hair is tied back into a ponytail.

"You look really good, Silver."

"Mmm..."

"Seriously! You do. I really like it!"

Silver looks away. He doesn't want Gold to see the embarrassment on his face: "You look really handsome." He says all nervous.

"Thanks!" Gold Responds. "Let's go!" He says, taking Silver's hand.

"Where we going?" Silver enquires.

"We're going to my flat. I've made us a home cooked meal for our anniversary."

'He cooked for me? Wow! How sweet! No ones ever done that for me. He must really like me. I really hope so...'

**************
The pair arrive at Gold's flat. Silver is amazed at how tidy Gold's flat is.

"Please! Make yourself at home. I'll be back in a sec" Gold says reluctantly letting go of Silver's hand.

Silver looks around. He's quite impressed at how nicely decorated the place is. Gold has very nice taste. Silver smiles at the nicely decorated dinner table in the middle of the room. He notices photoframes sitting on a cabinet. He walks over to look at them. One is a picture of Gold as a young boy with his parents. On close inspection, it might be his first day of school. Although, Gold has never mentioned his dad before. Silver wonders if this is maybe the only picture he has of his dad. He isn't going to pry. It's none of his business.

Gold reappears with this hands behind his back. Silver looks curiously. What is he hiding? Gold then pulls flowers from behind his back and presents them. Silver stands there, his eyes wide, gawking at the beautiful flowers. He can't believe it.

"Wow! They're so beautiful! Thank you!" He says taking the flowers and smelling them. Tears starting to form in his eyes.

"No no no!" Gold says, using his thumb to wipe away the tears: "This is our anniversary. No tears!" He says smiling.

"I love them. You're so sweet. More than I deserve." Silver admits.

Gold rolls his eyes. "Stop that!"

Silver hands over the gift bag: "It's not much but hopefully you'll like it." Silver says nervously.

Like an excited little boy at Christmas, Gold digs into the gift bag and pulls out a sky blue t-shirt with the Lumiose Tower on the front. "I ordered it from the Kalos Region".

"I love it! Thank you!" Gold yells excitedly. His eyes all lit up. He leans over and kisses Silver on the cheek, which made Silver look away in embarrassment. He just wants to grab Gold and kiss him but...he can't. He's not that kind of person. He isn't able to do something like that.

**************
Gold and Silver are sitting at the dinner table eating the homemade curry that Gold cooked. It's absolutely delicious.

"This curry is absolutely amazing. Thank you so much!" Silver said gratuitous.

Gold smiled and placed his hand on top of Silver's: "I'll happily make it for you anytime!" He says with a smile.

"I'll keep that in mind." Silver chuckles.

The two stare at each other. Silver stares at Gold's beautiful eyes. He can see deep into his soul. The pair slowly lean towards each other. Gold's mind running riot. He's finally going to kiss Silver in the mouth. He didn't want to rush anything. He didn't want to make Silver uncomfortable or make him feel forced. It's worth the wait though...

The pair continue to lean closer and closer towards each other. Their lips mere inches apart and then...

*Sound of front door opening*

"Gold!?"

"M-Mum!? What you doing here!?"