Chapter 4

Lisa's POV:

We're walking home in almost dead silence, the only noise is from kids playing outside and from cars passing by us. We're both probably consumed with our thoughts, I know I am.

A week ago, I had never even talked to this girl. And not it's been not even 24 hours and I feel the happiest I've ever felt before... There was something about her that just made me feel something. She came off as a bitch at school, but she's the total opposite. I wonder how she feels right now. I wonder if she feels what I feel... I don't even know what it is I feel. I just know that I'm happy.

We walked inside, and I saw the clock. It was almost 7. I left at 5:30. My mother was sitting on the couch reading a book. She looked a little surprised when she looked up to see me soaking wet.

"Well, did you girls have fun?" She smiled.

My mom is pretty chill, it's hard to make her mad. We're really close and we hardly ever fight.

Jennie and I started laughing.

"Yeah, we did... Sorry, we're late mom."

"It's okay, I'm glad you both had fun. We'll eat dinner in about 15 minutes?"

"Yeah, we both just need to change and we'll be ready."

We both went back to my room and I smiled at her. She's making me feel so happy... I just can't stop smiling.

"No peeping." She says before taking off her bikini top.

I don't know why but I get the urge to peep. I turn around a little, hoping she doesn't notice. She pulls a pink hoodie over her head and before I can even turn around, our eyes make contact.

"What did I say about no peeping?" She said smirking.

"I-I wasn't." I stuttered out like an idiot. I felt myself blush. "I was just looking for something."

"Mhmm, sure you were."

"I was!" I say a little too defensively.

"Mhmm. Now turn back around."

I turned back around, and as much as I wanted to I didn't peep.

She put on come blue skinny jeans. They actually made her butt look really nice. Wait... I never said that. Nope never said that. I don't know what I'm thinking. I'm just tired from swimming that's all.

Before she leaves, she whispers in my ear. "You at least have to wait until we're married to see me naked." That adorable little smirk spread across her face and she left.

I know I was blushing really hard right now. Us? Married? God she just loves to tease me doesn't she?

I get changed into a plain black hoodie and some black skinny jeans. For once, I actually care what I look like. I brush my hair and do my makeup.

"Lisa! It's time to eat!" I heard my mother yelled.

I look at myself one more time in the mirror before going out into the kitchen. Why did I care so much if I looked nice or not? Usually, I don't, but I guess I just want Jennie to uhmm... think I'm pretty? I don't know why... she probably just thinks I'm a freak anyways.

"You look nice," Jennie whispered so quietly I could barely hear it.

I blush again. "Thank you... so do you..."

After we dished up, we went and sat at the table. I was sitting by Jennie, and my mother was sitting across from us.

"I can't believe you actually got Lisa in a pool. She hates swimming."