Chapter 5

Jennie's POV:

I woke up with my arms still wrapped around her. She was still sleeping. She was so adorable when she was asleep. I grinned and kept my arms around her. I've never been this close with someone, it felt really good. I love having her in my arms. I'd keep it this way forever if I could.

I felt her move a little, and I knew she was waking up.

"Morning Lisa," I said sweetly

"Morning Jennie." She yawned.

"You look so adorable when you're drooling." I teased her.

I'm pretty sure that completely woke her up because she started getting defensive. How adorable is she?

"I do not drool!" She pouted.

"Aww okay. If that's what you need to tell yourself."

"I don't!" She whined.

"Fine, you don't." I leaned over and kissed her cheek before getting up.

"Wait. I never said you could leave. Get back here, I'm freezing."

I smirked and crawled back into bed and wrapped my arms around her again.

"Better?"

"Yes, yes it is." She said grinning.

"Sooo last night was officially the best night of my life." I tightened my grip around her and snuggled more into her.

It really was the best night of my life. I had never had a conversation that long with someone. It lasted hours. I had never really opened up to someone either, or shown them my true self. But with Lisa it was easy.

"Really? Because it was the best night of my life too. I can't really explain it, Jennie..."

"I can't either... I'm just so happy around you Lisa." I giggle a little. "See what you make me do? You make me giggle and stuff!"

She giggles as well. "And you make me do the same thing."

"Well, I'm glad I do. Your giggle is adorable."

I noticed her face get red. I love making her blush, and I love flirting with her. I've never done this stuff with anyone else before.

"No it isn't but you—"

Before she could even finish the sentence, someone opened the door.

"Lisa you'll never guess wha—"

It was Lisa's friend. The name I never remember. She was also with Jisoo. Both of them had wide eyes, and I realized how this looked... we were both lying in the same bed, and I had my arms around her. I immediately got up and saw Lisa frown. I didn't want to let go of her either, but her friends are here now and she'd probably much rather spend time with them.

"Hey, you guys..." I smile politely at them.

I'm pretty sure they both hated me, well because my friends are mean to them. I'm never really mean to anyone. I keep to myself most of the time when my friends are being rude to others. I really don't know why I even hang out with them, I don't fit in.

The other girl says nothing, but Jisoo smiles at me politely.

"Hey, Jennie," Jisoo said still smiling.

"What are you guys doing here? It's early..." Lisa said still frowning.

"Lisa, look at the clock. It's 1:32 pm. And you invited us, remember? We were supposed to chill... but if you want us to leave we will."