Chapter 21

Jennie's POV:

I wake up to Lisa's alarm this morning. She's in my arms. I know I've been a total bitch to her since my dad died... But last night was just so amazing. It was the best I've felt in a while.

I kiss her shoulder, before kissing her neck, and then her ear. My body is pressed up against hers. I guess the correct term would be, we're spooning.

"Morning love," I whisper softly in her ear.

"Morning babe." She giggles. "I've really missed you... And I've missed this."

I hold her tighter against me. "I've missed this too as well... And of course you too. I'm sorry for being such a bitch..."

"You weren't being a bitch... You were just acting umm out of control?"

"And I'm sorry... So sorry..."

"Don't be. You have nothing to be sorry for. I just want you to be okay Jennie."

"I think I'm getting there..."

"Good." She kisses my hand. "Hmm, should we go shower now?"

"You mean both of us together?"

"Duh." She giggles.

We go take our shower together, and afterward, we get ready for school. I have my big swim meet coming up this weekend, and I'm so excited. I haven't swim much lately, but I'm still going to be kick-ass.

It's kind of cold outside today, so I put on a pink hoodie and some skinny jeans. I can't really wear short sleeve shirts for a while anyway... I don't want anyone to see my cuts. That would just be another reason for people to talk about me. I know it's stupid to do... But it just helps me feel. It makes me feel good I guess.

Lisa puts on one of her band t-shirts of course and wears some black skinny jeans.

I go up behind her and wrap my arms around her. "You're so sexy. You know that?" I kiss her cheek.

"No, I don't know that. I know that you're super sexy though." She giggles.

After we finish getting ready, we walk to school together. I hold her hand the whole way there. Even when we meet Chaeyoung and Jisoo at our spot, I still don't let go. I don't want to let go.

I sit down on the stands and pull Lisa onto my lap.

"Aww, are the lovebirds okay now?" Chaeyoung smirks.

I look at Lisa and she smiles at me. "We're more than okay, we're great." She presses her lips against mine.

I kiss her back. "Yes, yes we are. I love you so much Lalisa Manoban." I kiss her again.

"And I love you too Jennie Kim, very much."

I wrap my arms around her and start to kiss her more.

"Whoa, let's keep this PG now." Chaeyoung laughs.

Lisa breaks the kiss and hits her arm. "Shut up." She sticks her tongue out at Chaeyoung, before turning back to me. We start kissing again.

"Oh my god! You guys totally had sex again!" She turns to Jisoo. "Dude they totally had sex again!"

That causes Jisoo to laugh, and that causes Lisa and I to momentarily stop kissing.

"How do you always know?!" Lisa asks her.

She gasps. "So you did? Lisa, you're such a slut now!" She jokes.