Chaper 19

Jennie's POV:

When I wake up this morning, my head is killing me. Every little noise I hear is like amplified in my head ten times louder. I've never been drunk before, last night was my first time. I take it that this is a hangover.

I'm still laying in bed when Lisa comes in carrying a tray. "I made you breakfast." She smiles at me.

I sit up and rub my head. "I'm not really hungry."

She frowns. "Well at least drink this." She hands me a cup of coffee.

I grab the steaming cup of coffee and take a sip.

"How's your sleep?" She asks me.

"Good," I reply.

"That's good..."

"Ugh, my head is killing me," I complain.

She leans over and kisses my head. "My poor baby. Do you want some Advil or anything?"

"Yeah..."

She gets up and returns shortly with two Advil. I take them and hope that they will help with this killer headache.

"Maybe tonight we can have a movie night? Just me and you." She smiles.

"I Can't. I'm going to a party."

"A party?"

"Yeah. This guy I met last night invited me."

"Oh." She frowned.

"Yeah. Anyways I'm going to go take a shower." I get out of bed and walk towards the bathroom.

After my shower, I just put on some lazy comfortable clothes. Sweats and a hoodie. My party isn't until later so I can just lay around the house all day.

Lisa was sitting down on her bed, so I sit down on the floor and lean my back against her bed. She moves down and sits next to me.

"Well, maybe we can spend some time together now?" She smiles.

"I don't know Lisa. Maybe later. I'm kind of tired right now." I move up to her bed and close my eyes.

"Jennie..." She says softly.

"What?" I ask not even bothering to open my eyes.

"Never mind..."

"Okay."

I drift off to sleep and wake up a little while later. I get up and walk out into the living room. Lisa is sitting there watching TV. I go into the kitchen and grab a water bottle.

I turn around and see her there. I jump a little. "Shit. You scared me."

"Sorry." She was frowning.

I take a drink of water.

"Do you want to watch a lifetime movie together?" She asks.

I really can't think of anything to get out of it... I already used the 'I'm tired excuse.

I don't say anything.

"You don't have to..."

I still don't say anything.

"You don't want to spend time with me?" She asks.

I still say nothing, and decide to leave this awkward situation. I go back into her room and watch TV in there. I have nothing else to do.