Chapter 15

Jennie's POV:

Finally, the end of the school week came. It's Friday, and I couldn't be happier. It was after school already, and Lisa and I are going out tonight. We decided to go bowling because I never tried bowling before.

I guess I'm just going to wear something casual. I don't really know what to wear. I decide to put on some blue skinny jeans, and a green hoodie. I put on my black sneakers. Do they even give us bowling shoes to wear? Who knows.

I do my hair and makeup. I was ready a bit early. I sit on my bed and listen to some music for a bit. Before I know it, I hear my doorbell ring. I smile and hurry to the door.

I open the door, and my heart melts when I see that it's Lisa. I already knew it was her, but I'm just excited I guess.

"Baby!" I say a little too excitedly.

"Aww, you're so adorable Jennie." She grins.

I wrap my arms around her neck and press my lips to hers. "No, I'm not. I've just missed my girlfriend." I kiss her again.

"You look so beautiful tonight." She brushes my hair out of my face, before kissing me.

I blush. "Thanks, babe. So do you." I grin.

She blushes as well.

I lock up my house before we head to her car. She opens the door for me. She's so sweet and cute.

When we arrive at the bowling place, we go inside. I look around. It looks pretty much like I expected it to. There were loads of lanes everywhere and people.

It turns out, we do indeed have to get bowling shoes. We put our shoes on, before going to our lane.

After we get everything set up, I pick up a black bowling ball. "Okay, so I just like throw it?" I ask her.

"Yes." She giggles. "Do you need any help?" She asks.

"I got this," I smirk.

I guess I was feeling a little cocky because when I threw the ball it rolled straight into the gutter.

"You have one more try. Are you sure you don't need help?" She was smiling.

"I'm fine. I was just warming up." I smirk again.

Nah, I wasn't warming up. I just suck.

I go, and of course, it's another gutter ball. "There must be something wrong with the bowling ball or something. I don't know." I joke as I sit back down.

"If that's what you want to tell yourself." She giggles before kissing my cheek.

She went and got a strike.

"How do you do that?!" I ask her.

"Skills." She giggles again.

It's my turn, and I pick up a bowling ball again. She walks over to me and wraps one arm around my waist, and she puts her other arm on mine.

"Okay, so you just aim it and then throw it. Not too gently, but not too forcefully either."

We both throw it together, and four of the pins get knocked over.

"I did it!" I grin.

"Good job baby." She leans in and kisses me.

I go again, and it goes into the gutter.

"See, I only have good luck when you're right there with me," I say sitting down.

"It's cute." She kisses me. "You're going to have to give me a prize when I win." She smirks.