idiot l. chaeyeon

> warning : curses.
> angst
> plot; y/n fell in love with her crush; her dance teacher who is five years older than her.
> requested by EyesonmePAYATTENTION

- 🥀-

- yujin pov -

i get inside my class and walk to a seat which it's beside y/n. ''yo y/n!'' i greet her as i sit beside her. i tilted my head to see her face.

''y/n?'' i waved my hand in front of her face.

bitch, she was daydreaming about her crush.

"ayy dumbass! wake up!'' i shake her body.

"yah yah stop it dumbass!'' she smacked me.

"yah! it's your fault 'cause you're ignoring me!'' i pouted.

"eww stop pouting you look ugly" she make a disgusted face.

''ugh, at least i pull wonyoung'' i smirked as i look at my girlfriend who was laughing with her friends. gosh, she's so cute.

''who asking about your girlfriend'' she laughed.

''yah such a meanie.. '' i sulk.

- y/n pov -

"hahaha wonyoung-ah! your girlfriend is sulking right now!'' i said loudly to wonyoung as she turn her head towards me. she walks closer to us and pulls yujin's chin to make her look at wonyoung.

''aww why are you sulking?" wonyoung kiss yujin's cheek.

''this dumbass just called me ugly'' she pointed at me. this motherf-

''yah y/n-ah! you shouldn't say that to my girlfriend!'' she scolds me as yujin smirks.

"you're not my mom and i shouldn't listen to you'' i stick out my tongue at her.

"this is why you're still single," she said as yujin clap her hand and hug her girlfriend.

"yah-"

''good morning class!'' mrs. lee greets the students.

''geez gotta go to my seat. bye, yujinie!'' she placed a kiss on yujin's cheek as she run to her seat.

''good morning mrs. lee'' we greet her.

SOOOOOOOO i wanna tell you guys. i fall in love with my teacher. aish my classmates always said this is so stupid? excuse meh? who wouldn't fall in love with her? her amazing dancing! and her visual!

''let's go to the dance room!'' she clapped her hand as we stand up from our seats and go to the dance room.

- dance room -

''so.. did you guys practice the dance i told you guys last week?'' mrs. lee tilted her head.

''yes! teacher! '' we said in unison.

''alright i want y/n to dance first" she smiled while pointing at me.

''me?'' i pointed at myself.

"yes, you" she smiled again with a soft voice.

''alright'' i stand up and went beside her as she backed up.

- after the dance -

''you're doing good, y/n'' she tapped my shoulder and smiled.

''hehe, thanks mrs. lee'' i blushed as i look down.

''welcome'' she nods as i went to sit beside yujin.

''wow that's hot...'' yujin smirked. her eyebrows wiggling as i rolled my eyes. "stop flirting" i hit her shoulder softly.

''i didn't say i want to flirt with you'' she rolled her eyes. ''anyway, seems like mrs. lee likes you huh''

''maybe?'' i felt proud, watching her smiling at the students while teaching.

- after one hour -

''hey y/n'' i feel mrs. lee tapping my shoulder. i turned my head to see her. ''yes?''

''want to join my dance team? it will be great if you join. your dance is amazing among the others'' she suggests, making me widen my eyes. ''oh my god! really?!''

''yes, sweetie'' she nods calmly.

''yes! sure! i would like to!'' i grinned like an idiot.

-

after that, we're close. you know like... kind of teacher's pet. i want to confess my feelings today but... she's absent.

it's been a week. i was worried. i was thinking every night what is she doing? is she safe? did she eat?

she disappeared without any information?!

i shouldn't be thinking like this. i feel like i'm going crazy.

''hey y/n? you alright?'' yujin asked me as i nodded.

she's worried about me. along with her girlfriend.

''y/n, you should forget about her'' wonyoung said.

''no! why would i forget about her?!!'' i shouted at her. the two latter flinch as yujin pull wonyoung close to her.

''because she's five years older than you, y/n... '' she looks down.

''wonyoung is right. you should forget her'' yujin said while tapping her girlfriend's shoulder. "besides, she's our teacher, y/n"

''no, i... '' i paused and sobbed. "don't want to forget her... maybe she's taking a break because she was sick'' i said to them while wiping my tears.

they sighed as they comfort me. "y/n, she's our teacher. you can't have a feeling for someone older than you five years gap" yujin mutters. "it isn't love, you're just craving her attention because you don't get attention from your mother" she adds.

"leave me some time alone'' i pushed them gently. "please..."

''alright then'' yujin pull wonyoung away. "let's go, wony"

i sighed as i watch them walk away. i put my head on the table to calm down, then i heard two teachers talking to each other. i stand up and peek at them so i can hear them clearly.

"mrs. lee's daughter is so cute!''

''mrs. lee should be lucky to have a pretty wife like mrs. kwon!''

i gasped. mrs. kwon?! so that's why she isn't attending school for one month!

so that means mrs. lee married to mrs. kwon...

- timeskip -

''i'm such an idiot'' i wiped my tears as i kick the rock across me.

i hope after this i'll not do idiot things again...