the truth untold m. sakura

> warning : slight curses
> fluff to angst
> unrequited love
> plot; y'all knew damn well abt this.

- 🥀-

- y/n pov -

as soon as i stepped inside the school, i saw a familiar figure walking in the hallway. a smile plastered on my face when i knew who it was. i ran to her and put my arm on the back of her neck. ''hey, kkura!" i greeted her.

''hey, y/n'' she smiles at me and look at my skirt. "you should buy a new skirt'' she said and look at me back.

"i'm wearing pants okay" i rolled my eyes. "besides, this is a girls' school. there are no boys'' i chuckled.

"you forgot male teacher'' she reminds me.

"oh ya"

''let's buy a new skirt after school, you're getting taller'' she said while holding my hand.

"okie dokie"

i like her. she's just like a protective sis- i mean like a protective girlfriend who doesn't like if their partner wearing revealing clothes.

i have been friends with her for almost 5 years. i have had a crush on her since i'm 15 years old. hah, that time i'm smaller than kkura. now look at me, already taller than her haha.

i want to tell her that i like her but... she seems like she didn't have a feeling for me. because she kept simping over this one person; chaeyeon.

chaeyeon is pretty, rich, smart, and good at dancing. not like me, i'm just an ordinary girl.

- timeskip -

i was leaning my head on the chair but then someone pulls my hair making me turn around. ryujin was smirking.

"what the fuck?" i asked her while rubbing my head. bitch, my scalp hurts.

"i'm bored hehe'' she giggles as i rolled my eyes. "where's kkura?" she asks.

"she's with chaeyeon'' i said sternly.

"ayy you like her, don't you? you sound mad!'' she smacks my shoulder.

"shh!" i smack her shoulder back as she hisses and rubs her shoulder. "slow down your voice, someone is gonna heard us!" i panicked.

"chill" she laughs.

"how can i chill? what if someone heard us?'' i glared at her.

"threatened to kill them"

"nice idea, dude'' we bump our knuckles together.

then, i go to kkura and put my hand on her both shoulder. i'm bored. "stop talking and let's play with me instead!'' i pouted.

she looks at me and looks at chaeyeon back; chaeyeon was looking at me.

"we are not that thing! don't misunderstand us!" sakura chuckled.

"alright alright,'' she laughs.

without wasting my time i pulled kkura to our seat and hug her arm tight. "you always with chaeyeon, i feel lonely~'' i whine.

"you're just like a little kid'' she laughs and fixed my bangs.

"yah i'm not!" i glared at her.

"okay okay'' she pinches my cheek.

- timeskip -

''haish..." i let out a frustrated sigh and slam my head on my study table when i remember sakura kissing chaeyeon's cheek yesterday.