when a playgirl in love a. yujin

> warning : curses and suicide attempt.
> fluff. (a lil bit of angst)
> plot; yujin have been trying to steal y/n's heart; the president.
> requested by bluejinie_is_best

- 🥀 -

- yujin pov -

constantly. i wake up and wash up then i go downstairs, not forget to eat my breakfast before going to school.

as i enter the school, i meet my friend, yena. i come to her and hop on her. "yena!!"

"yah you idiot! get off me now!" she told me as i get down and laugh my ass off. "anyways, what are we gonna do?" she asks.

"flirt with everyone, of course'' i snickered. then yena rolled her eyes but then she smirk while looking at me.

i frowned. "what?"

"flirt with that kid," she said while pointing at someone. it was a girl; she was reading her book in front of her locker. "didn't you say you have a crush on that kid?"

"oh" a shy smile plastered on my face. "that's y/n," i said as she smack my shoulder. "ouch what the fuck?" i caressed my shoulder. this girl is really...

what is her problem?

"go flirt with her'' she pushes me a little.

"but she hates m-'

"go make her like you!'' she said to me as i smacked her head before going to y/n. i took a deep breath before i tap her shoulder.

she looks up at me with her blank face as she always does when we first meet. my heart races. fuck. "go away from me" she told me as she looks down to read her book back.

"let's get to know each other'' i bend down to match her height. i take her hand and kiss it gently as i wink at her. "my darling"

she glares at me as she pulls away her hand. "no'' she wipes her hand on her blazer.

''ah~ wae~'' i whined.

"stop behaving like a child and go do your homework. have you done your homework? oh, i forgot you never do your homework. all you do is flirt'' she said then rolled her eyes. "wanna flirt with me? no, never. i will never fall in love with you'' she adds which makes me feel my heart getting stabbed.

it hurts when your crush says that.

but it's okay, i always love her.

''YAH HAN Y/N! WHAT DID YOU SAY TO OUR YUJIN?!'' one of my fans shout at her.

"i just said go away to her. you don't need to shout i'm not deaf'' she rolled her eyes.

she looks at me and raises her right eyebrow. "are you gonna stand here till school ends?"

i immediately shake my head and walk away from her, i go to yena and pout. "bro, she just makes me feel ashamed...'' i said to yena. "oh, sorry bro. it's so funny when you standing there and getting scolded by that kid'' she laugh her ass off as i glared at her.

"you duck- don't make me kill you and eat your meat!'' she begin to run when I chase her.

"YOU DUMB DUCK! COME HERE!!"

- y/n pov -

"YAH YOU ASSHOLE-'' before his hand made its way to my cheek, i managed to catch his hand and twist it as he groaned. i smirk and mutter.

"loser" i kick his ball and look at his other friends. "who's next?"

everyone immediately shook their head as i rolled my eyes and continue to read my book.

i don't understand why they liked that yujin so much. for me, she's normal. not too pretty and cute. just normal.

- timeskip -

- yujin pov -

after i finished flirting with the students, i go to my favorite place which it's the rooftop, to take some fresh air outside.

i open the door and noticed someone as i flinch and look closely. it was y/n! i saw she was... crying????!!

i took a peek at her. she was trying to cut her wrist with a blade!?! oh, crab i need to stop her now!

i ran to her and snatch the blade away from her hand. ouch fuck- my fingers are bleeding!

"yah what the hell ahn yujin?!" y/n push me causing me to let go of her blade. she was burning holes in my eyes.

"i should be the one who asking you that," i said as i put my hands on her shoulders. "what's wrong with you? why are you trying to kill yourself?" i asked as she looks down. i'm not a counselor but for my crush, i would do everything.

i sighed and pick her up. i thought she's gonna punch me or bite the hell out of me but it was a miracle she did not do anything. she just rests her head on her shoulder and sigh heavily while closing her eyes.

as i go to the infirmary room, i put her on the bed, taking a glance at her wrist - glad her wrist isn't injured.

she softly holds my wrist and glanced at my wound. "let me treat your hand'' she said and i flinched a little when she put an ointment on my injured fingers.

"it's gonna hurt a little so bear with it'' she said as she wrap my fingers with bandages.

"thanks for treating my wound'' i smiled as she nod her head. "mind to tell me why are you crying?'' i asked as she takes a deep breath. i gulp and put my hand on hers. "i-it's okay if you don't want to open up-"

"my cat is g-gone...'' she said as she start to cry again. i hug her and pat her back. ''she's always by my side. now she's gone... " she added. "nobody cares about me"

"and i lost my beloved cat. the one who always stays by my side''

"i want to die-"

"hey hey" i cut her. i cup her face and shake my head. "you shouldn't say that"

"i promise i will be always by your side" i smiled softly. "i promise"

"how can i believe you??' she tilts her head. cute.

"do you want proof?" i lean closer as she pulls her face away from me. "but before you want to show it you have to change first," she said.

"sure" i smiled. "i will stop flirting and do my homework from now on" i wrapped my fingers around hers and lean closer to her.

"i believe you but if you don't change i'm gonna kick your ass'' she said as i let out a slight laugh. then i stop laughing and peck her lips.

she looks shocked lol."w-what are y-"

"i love you y/n~'' i smiled as i start to run when she starts to chase me.

''YAH AHN YUJIN COME HERE!!"