my run away princess c. yena

> part two! <

> warning : curses and violence.
> fluff
> plot; y/n changed her mind.

- 🥀 -

- y/n pov -

"hey, wake up'' i heard someone whisper in my ear.

"uh-huh?" i rub my eyes and open my eyes a little bit.

"cute'' she giggles. ''wake up, sleepyhead~'' she whispers again but i just whined and continue to hug my duck plushie.

"do i need to?" i mutter while trying to sleep. i heard her chuckle and said;

"if you want to die, then yes''

''i'm up'' i said as i open my eyes as wide as i can so i wouldn't get sleepy.

"good girl'' she pat my head as i smiled and blushed. it's been a while i didn't get this. i miss this.

''okay now... our plan is like this, we are going to the blue lake without the king's army seeing us'' she said to me.

"where's the blue lake? and how can we do without the king's army to see us?" i asked her.

"blue lake is located at a wonderland. it takes one hour to go there from here. and to answer your second question, i'll ask my friend to help me'' she said as i nod my head.

"where are your friend?"

''on her way to come here,'' she said as she sit beside me. just an inch away from me.

''you have a brother?" i asked her.

''yea, how could you know?" she asks as i pointed at the picture hanging on the wall; it was her and her brother.

"oh, yea haha" she laughs.

"do you have any superpowers? if you do, can i see it?'' i tilted my head.

she hums and opens her palms then light yellow rays appeared on her hand and she makes a duck shape similar to my plushie as i am amazed by her power and smiled.

"wah~" i clap my hand.

she giggles and blew it towards me as i sneezed. "what are you doing?" i cough and sneeze.

''chill'' she giggles and pinches my nose till it's getting red. i hissed and slap her hand as she laughs her ass off. i swing my hand towards her but she managed to catch my hand and smirk.

i use my other hand to hit her as she back up and we fall and i fall on top of her. i was freaking pinning her to the ground. "i'm so-'' i was so about to apologize but someone cut me by opening the door.

"i'm here, yena!" she entered this house without knocking and shouting; when she saw us, she looks a little bit shocked and so am i.

"oh my god!'' she scream as yena push me and cover her mouth.

''shut up! people might hear us!" she said as she hit her friend's shoulder. she hissed as yena sighed. "i thought she's a fairy just like us! the king might kill-'' yena throw a glare at her friend as she immediately shut her mouth.

"i know. the reason why i call you to help me is that...'' she points at me. "to help me send this kid back" she added.

i made a face like "🗿". i was taken aback by what she just said to me. how dare she calls me a kid. i'm literally eighteen and above.

"oh, what do i have to do?" she asks.

"easy. call your dwarfs, make some magic potion to make us invisible!'' yena said as she nod her head.

''i'll call them now'' she said as she go out for a while.

yena stare at me; i was sitting on the ground, looking dumb. i'm not really sure if i should return or stay here.

i don't wanna get married to that jerk.

"you want to sit there till you die or what?" she asks as i glare at her and stand up. then, i hug my plushie. ''i don't want to go back and want to live here instead'' i said to her and sit on the cushion.

''why? that's your place'' she sits beside me.

"i already told you yesterday. my mother and father forced me to marry a prince!'' i said as i pouted.

"so... where are you gonna hide after i send you there?" she asks me.

"hmm i don't know..." i let out a sigh and look at her. "maybe i'll just stay here?" i tilted my head.

"then what about our plan?" she asks.

"just forget it'' i said while hugging her wrist and leaning on her shoulder.

"i will call my friend to cancel the plan'' she said while smiling.

''but you're not doing anything'' i said while looking at her.

''we're talking in our head'' she smiles. "telepathic" she added as i nod my head. then she leans closer to me making me feel weird and leaned to the back. "if you want to stay here, you have to be a fairy" she said.

''h-how?"

"like this'' i widen my eyes when her lips hit mine - it was passionate and warm.

we pulled away to get some air and stare at each other. my cheeks heated up as she looks away from me.

"w-well yeah... that's how it works'' she said without looking at me.

- 3 years later -

"hey babe'' i turn around and saw yena was carrying a basket - it's been 3 years since i lived here with yena. i decided to stay here instead of return back to my real world. turns out here was better than the world i once lived in.

"hey" i replied and watch her sit beside me. she puts the basket between us and smile at me.

''here, i made this for us'' she said while smiling as i eat the food she made for us.

"it's jjinja delicious~''

"i know'' she giggles and kisses my lips gently. she stops and stares at my face. a smile crept on our faces as she whispers. "y/n-nie, i love you''

"i love you too, yena-ya''