vlive a. yujin

> warning : violence, slight curses, and chaotic asf.
> fluff
> plot: you're iz*one 13th member

- 🥀 -

- y/n pov -

"don't forget to sleep early" eunbi unnie warned us. "if i get back here and i found you guys were asleep, i'll whoop y'all ass"

"ay ay captain!" i salute. "the live wasn't that long, i promise"

"good" she ruffles my hair as i smile and watch her walk out of our dorm.

i happily walked to yujin's unnie bedroom and saw she already doing a live. WITHOUT ME.

THAT'S UNFAIR!

i burst inside the room as everyone flinches and scolds me. i just laugh my ass off and sit down beside minju unnie who was cuddling with her bae- i mean chaewon.

"we were about to sing" yujin unnie said with a smirk on her face as i glare at her. i change to sit beside yujin unnie and hit her shoulder.

"you-" she was about to hit me with the mic she was holding but then pulled away cause she don't want chaewon to whoop her ass - chaewon unnie is pretty scary when it comes to someone hurting her daughter. which it's me! periodtt.

yujin unnie turns to look at chaewon unnie who already had her eyes on yujin unnie. yujin unnie chuckles nervously as she pulls me to hug me. "what a cutie b-bear"

i noticed some of the hate comments about me as i was disgusted and searched for something good instead of wasting time with those piggies.

"where are the others" i read out loud of wiz*one's comment. "dead" i joked as i earn a slap on my shoulder from minju unnie. i whine and look at her. "what was that for?" i pout while rubbing my poor shoulder.

"stop joking, dummy" minju unnie said and hug me, apologizing to me after. "the others had already gone to their dreams. only me, chaewon unnie, y/n, and yujin are still awake" she explains.

i heard chaewon giggles from behind and yujin unnie scoff.

"someone's jealous" minju unnie read the comment. me, minju unnie and chaewon unnie head snaps to yujin. she immediately look away and try to find a good song but i took away her mic.

"you're taking a long time to find a song! just sing my jinji by sunset rollercoaster!" i scold her.

"that song is slow and calm, we don't want to sing that kind of song," yujin unnie said as the others agree. "we want a chaotic song that can make us go crazy"

"just like how you simping over wonyoung" she teases me making my face goes red. hell! she spoils me too much!

''oh my god stop it unnie!! you're so annoying!" i hit her with the mic as she laughs her ass off. minju unnie too.

HOW DARE THEY!

''y/n it's not good to beat your unnie okay?" yujin unnie read one of the wiz*one comments as i scoff.

"you're not my mom'' i stick out my tongue.

''be honest or i'll choke you" minju unnie threatened me while putting her hand around my neck.