rude y. nako

> part two! <

> warning : curses.
> fluff
> plot; y/n finally had the courage to confess her feelings to nako.

- 🥀 -

- y/n pov -

i stand up and go to the counter. i took out my purse and heard a familiar cute voice. i raised my head and saw this cute little spawn of satan again.

"nako!" i called her name.

''eh? y/n?" she tilts her head while raising her eyebrows. "why did you come here?" she asks.

''idiot. i came here to eat of course'' i flicked her head while cracking up. i had so much fun bullying this short gremlin.

"hey!'' she pouts as i stick out my tongue. then, i giggled and handed her the money.

"thanks. please do not come again'' she said as she took the money while glaring at me.

"that was a rude way to treat your customer"

"this bit-" she let out a frustrated huff. "thank you, please come here again," she said with a sweet smile.

"oh, you want me to come here again? sure'' i smirk as she gave me a weird look.

''crazy asshole'' she mumbles and i laughed and bid her goodbye as i walked back to yujin.

i'm not busy tomorrow so i can come here again. i love to tease that smol bean.

- timeskip • tomorrow -

"it was nice to meet you again, yabuki nako'' i smirked. nako gives me judging eyes as she rolls her eyes.

''ugh, shut up'' she let out a huff. "are you going to take an order or not?'' she looks at me.

"you told me to shut up earlier'' i pout my lips.

"geez, you're annoying. whatever, what do you want to order?" she asks again.

"you'' i winked at her. i lean close to her as she back up. aish.

"i'm not even on the list'' she said.

''then make it'' i said as she groans and was about to walk away - i grab her wrist. "okay okay i'm not joking now'' i said as she comes back with no emotion written on her face. ''chocolate milk and vanilla cake'' i said.

"you want to try a special offer?" she asks.

"if it was you, i would gladly want'' i said and winked at her.

"y/n, i'm serious'' she said sternly.

"okay okay. hm what did you got there?" i ask her while scratching my nape.

"we have lava cake, milk, and vanilla ice cream'' she said as i nod my head.

''alright, your order will be here for 6 minutes''

i hum as she walks away. i pout and walk to my table, taking out my phone to play subway surfs while waiting for my food to arrive; i don't feel like eating something, i just want to annoy her.

- timeskip -

"your order has arrived'' she said as she put down the tray and put the lava cake, milk, and vanilla ice cream while i was staring at her.

"i know i'm pretty, stop staring at me'' she said after she was done putting my orders on the table and looked at me.

"yes, you are" i winked and smile at her but she only ignores me and walks away. "am i too annoying?" i chuckled and start eating my lava cake.