unnie! saranghae! h. jihyo

> warning : fluff overload.
> fluff
> plot: jihan is a teen girl that fell in love with her senior friend. will she be able to get her senior friend's heart?

- 🥀 -

- jihan pov -

me and y/n unnie have been friends since we meet at the park – i was injured that time because i was tripped and my knee was bleeding. she comes to me and helped me. then, i asked her to be my friend! turns out, she goes to the same school as me! when we were in elementary school, i start to have a small crush on her. at first, it was a small 'crush' ; like when she smiles or the way she looks into my eyes made me blush. after we moved into secondary school, i realize that it was not just a small crush. i am really in love with her. like it's such a sweet curse. i can't sit still when she's not around me. i kept thinking about her day and night. it's complicated!

i start to put a love letter and her favorite chocolate in her locker secretly. she also told me about it without knowing i'm the one who give that to her. sadly, i stopped when she graduated – i'm still hanging out with her when i have time. she even helped me when i have trouble to do with my homework. she's a top student yuhh.
i even say sweet things to her but she thinks i'm just joking.

I'M NOT JOKING???

now i was at her mansion, we were watching movies while hugging each other, and after that cuddling and sharing a funny story.

"unnie~'' i called her.

"yes?" she turns her head to look at me.

"is it normal for a 16 years old kid like someone who is 3 years older than her?" i asked her.

"hm... for me.. yes it's normal cuz i don't care about age, i care about their pure heart for me'' she replied as i nod my head.

she rest her head on my shoulder again as i thought of something.

so... it's not wrong if i confess to her now!

i meann i don't wanna waste my time~

"unnie'' i called her again as she hums and looks at me again.

"i like you'' i confessed to her. i changed my position from sitting beside her to standing in front of her. i hold her hands and stare into her eyes deeply; like how deep is my love for her.

she didn't reply and just stare at me.

"it's okay... if you didn't feel the same'' i said, caressing her hands while looking down.

"i didn't say anything yet'' i heard her say as i lift my head and smile ear to ear. euphoria started to build up inside me as i ask her with confidence.

"you like me too?"

"yes" she smiled.

i was about to lean for a kiss but she backed away. i furrowed my eyebrows and pull myself away from her.

"but..." she looks away from my stare.

"but what unnie?'' i tilted my head, keeping my eyes on her as she looks into my eyes again.

the galaxy in her eyes oh my lord.

"you're 16 years old and still learning at school'' she giggled. 

"yea... what's wrong with it?"

"you need to wait till you get 18 years old. i can't date a minor" she smiles and i pout my lips.

"you said you didn't care about age" i hit her thigh softly.

"yeah, but if it's a minor i can't" she replied.