scenario in the morning c. yena

> warning : fluff overload bro.
> fluff
> plot: y'all know.
> maknae line are ur daughters.

- 🥀-

i woke up and saw yena was still sleeping beside wonyoung. my lips curved a soft smile and wiped wonyoung's saliva that had on yena's cloth. i tried to move but then i heard wonyoung grunt. wonyoung has woken up. my daughter is sensitive to sound.

"good morning, wonyoung~'' i greeted and kiss her cheek. she smiles and went to me, cupping my cheeks as she greets me back. "guod muorning, eomma'' she pecks my lips and hugs me. i pick her up slowly and she holds my neck carefully to avoid falling.

''let's go wake your sisters up'' i said as she nods her head cutely.

i slowly open the door and saw my daughters were still in their deep sleep. i put wonyoung down as she proceeds to yujin; the second daughter.

"yujin unnie, wuake up" she shakes yujin as the second grunt. she rubs her eyes and shakes her head, pulling her blanket to wrap herself. "i don't want to wake up yet. i'm still sleepy..." she said as she pulls her blanket to cover her face.

"wake up or no chocolate for a week'' i said as she directly woke up. she reveals her innocent smile and hugs me.

"that's my girl'' i pat her head as we head to my first daughter; yuri. both of my daughters jumps on her bed and shouted; "yuri unnie! wake up!''

she grunts. "get off from my bed"

they cracked up and get off their sister's bed and hugs me.

"good morning, eomma'' she smiles cutely as she comes to hug me.

"good morning, yuri'' i kneel to kiss her forehead as i pick her up.

''pick us up too, eomma!" yujin and wonyoung pouted. i chuckled at their actions as i put yuri on my head, she holds my face carefully and yujin on my left arm, she chuckles and wrapped her arms around my neck meanwhile wonyoung on my right arm, gripping my pajamas tightly.

i carry them to the living room. they laugh and scream in joy. "woah i'm so tall!" yuri said.

"why is eomma still smell good?" yujin pouted as she sniff her armpit and was disgusted. "not like me, i'm stunk"

"it's because unnie neber take a bath!" wonyoung laughed as we laugh, except yujin – she was gritting her teeth while glaring at wonyoung.

"i hate you''

"i lobe you too, unnie'' wonyoung sends a flying kiss to yujin. i chuckled at their actions and put them on a sofa. yuri took the remote and open the television.

"i'm gonna cook some breakfast for you girls," i said. "you girls watch cartoons first'' i added as i head to the kitchen and cooked some pancakes for them.

while i was waiting for the pancakes to get cooked, i checked my phone if someone messages me.

no one.

then, wonyoung comes to the kitchen. she puckers her lips and calls me. "eomma..."

"yes, sweetie?" i kneel and smile.

"m-me want a milkeu" she tried to spell and pointed at my... you know...

boobs.

"alright" i ruffle her hair. "i'll give you milk later, okay?" i patted her head as she nods her head and walks away.

after i put pancakes on their plates i called them to come to the table. they quickly take a seat and i gazed at yuri.

"turn off the television, yul"

yuri giggled. "sorry, eomma" she apologize and she turn off the television before coming to the table back. they eat peacefully as wonyoung tugged my pajama.

"eomma..." wonyoung pouted and i give her a bottle of milk. she sucks it. i smile softly as i pat her head and then i heard a loud groan coming from the bedroom. oh yena is awake~

"good morning, my girls'' she said lazily as she rubbed her eyes. she back hugged me and rest her chin on my shoulder as i kiss her on the cheek.

"guood morning appa~'' wonyoung come to her and hugs her. yena chuckled and pick her up and kiss her cheek.

''wow, pancakes~'' she nods as she kisses my lips and cheeks. then she whisper something to me. "you're doing good yesterday'' she smirked as i blushed and push her.

"yah eomma! don't hit appa!'' yuri scold me as i stick out my tongue.

"yujin, eat slowly. you might choke'' i patted her back as she smiled at me. "alright eomma'' she munches the food slowly.

after we eat, they put all the plates in the sink as i wash them. yena was having fun with the three of our daughters.

i wash my hands and wipe with a tissue. i come to them and they were learning the alphabet and numbers. i sit next to yujin and hug the girl since she was near to me.

"eomma~ it's so tight~" she whined as i release the hug and kissed her on top of her head. she leans on my chest and whispered to me. "appa is staring at you"

i turn my head to yena and noticed that she was staring at me.

"what?'' i giggled.

"i want a kiss~'' she pouted as i shake my head. "no i don't want to. you hurt me last night'' i pouted as my daughters look at me at the same time.

"what? appa hurt eomma?!'' yujin and wonyoung cupped my cheeks. "did it hurt eomma?" wonyoung asked. "where did you got hurt?"

"hahaha, i'm okay girls. i'm just j-"

"appa! why did you do that to eomma!?" yuri and yujin asked at the same time as they jump on yena.

"not my fault she wants to be f-''

"jump on appa!!" wonyoung attacks yena by jumping on her stomach as the others follow the youngest. they pull her hair, cheeks, and pajama while i just stare at yena who was groaning and asking for help.

my daughters slayed.

"enough, girls you'll kill your appa" i pick wonyoung up and put her small body down. "let's take a bath, y'all stinks'' i joked as they run to the bathroom while pulling wonyoung – she almost stumbles. "yah be careful!"

"how dare you just stare and don't help me" yena stand up and glared at me. geez, she looks so messy. i burst out laughing and yena whined like a kid as she hugs me and bite my shoulder.

"ouch my shoulder!" i whine. she put her hands on my waist and smile innocently. "i hate you" i glare at her and pouted.

"i love you too, darling" she pulls me and kisses my lips. i can't push her away though. i mean who wouldn't resist kissable lips like her?

i felt her hands start massaging my hips then i heard something.

"appa? eomma? what are you doing?'' wonyoung tilted her head while naked-

i quickly push yena and pick wonyoung up and cover her body. "nothing baby, let's take a bath'' i smiled at her as i go to the bathroom, leaving yena in the living room.

"precious" yena smiled and follow my wife to help her take a bath for our daughters.