why why why c. yena

> warning : prepare ur tissue bitchess
> fluff n angst 🥰
> plot; y/n was wrong for choosing her career over yena.

- 🥀 -

- y/n pov -

i just arrived at my dorm but i saw my manager so i faced him and bowed.

he bowed back and look at me – he looks so serious. "y/n, you need to follow me'' he said with a dead serious face.

i follow him to his office and he slams the door shut making me flinch.

"did you already know about the news?'' he asks while lean on the door and crossing his arm.

"what news?'' i asked.

he sighs and shows his phone.

CHEEKYPINK

is soloist y/n is dating yena from iz*one?

soloist y/n from d entertainment is dating yena from iz*one.

the photo (below) is proof that y/n is dating a girl and i'm sure that is yena from iz*one. they were dating at a fancy restaurant, the owner of the restaurant is y/n's brother; kang jaeyoo.

*photo of y/n and yena were caught dating at a fancy restaurant*

what do you guys think about y/n and yena? tell me what's your opinion below.

yyxx_3 : i'll support them <3 no matter what!
kang.jae : wtf? y/n is mine
— @ra_wr
    @kang.jae man, she didn't even know that you exist
ra_wr : i'll support them <3

y/n_is_a_bae : i don't like them. yena please break up with her.
yena_step_on_me : BREAK UP NOW!

-

i stare at his phone in disbelief as he turns it off his phone and put it in his pocket. he looks at me coldly and crossed his arm again.

"your fans seem didn't like you and yena together'' he said.

''but there's some of them-''

"most of your fans HATE your relationship with her!" he yells at me making me gulp. he went close to me and put his hand on my shoulders. "you already know what are you going to do right?"

"fuck you!" i push my manager. "FUCK YOU! I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

"you need to break up with her, y/n. no matter what" he said sternly.

"no! i love her okay?!'' i protest.

"okay fine!" he took a deep breath before smirking. "choose between your career or your girlfriend?" he threatens me.

"if you choose a career, you need to break up with her... if you choose her, i'll stop the activities and kick you out of our company'' he added.

"now, choose'' he said.

i sighed before answering him. "i choose...''

- timeskip -

i was waiting for yena in my dorm. while waiting for her to come here, i cook something for her so we can eat together.

after that, i heard a bell as i went to the door and open it – i saw yena. she hugs me and i close the door quickly.

"y/n~'' she snuggles into my neck as i giggle while leading her to my dinner table and telling her to sit down.