regret k. hyewon

> warning : curses.
> angst
> plot; hyewon was notified to play with y/n's heart but in the end, she was the one who got hurt because she fell in love with y/n.

- 🥀 -

- hyewon pov -

i was reading my book but suddenly my friend sit beside me and pull me closer to her, putting her arm on the back of my head and leaning on my shoulder.

"what the fuck do you want?"

"hyewon-ah, i heard there's a transfer student" she paused. "and it's a girl'' she added.

"so?" i asked her.

"wanna play with her heart?" she shows me her evil smirk.

i scoff. ''again?'' i asked her while staring at her in disbelief.

"ah come on baby, you're a playgirl!'' she hits my shoulder. "wait! don't tell me you're scared to break someone's heart!'' she asks dramatically.

"I just want to stop breaking everyone's heart," i said. "i find it boring"

"you're a coward, hyewon'' she flicked my forehead.

i glare at her. "why don't you go play with her heart then?"

''okay, i'm sorry. please just this time!" she pleads.

"okay, just this time..." i rolled my eyes. "and never bother me again!" i added as she happily hug me.

''that's my girl!"

''ugh stop it. i want to read my book''

- timeskip -

"good morning class, today we have a new student...'' mrs. kim said as she puts her hand on the new girl's shoulder.

"m-my name is park y/n. umm, you can call me y/n, and nice to meet you guys" she bowed. hah, cute- wait what?

the class just hummed boringly.

''sit beside hyewon. hyewon raised your hand''

i raised my hand as she walks towards me and sits down. "hi, y/n'' i give her my small smile.

"hi, hyewon'' she smiles shyly. she's so adorable- eh- don't fall for her hyewon! you need to play with her heart! not fall in love! i glanced at my friend as she smirks.

"you're doing a good job!" she mouthed.

i rolled my eyes before smiling at y/n who seemed to be focusing on what mrs. kim was teaching us.

"hey" i called her. she looks at me and tilts her head. "you're adorable'' i pinched her cheek.

''thank you" she looks down and her cheeks reddened.

i smiled and put my arm on the back of her neck. "let's be a friend?'' i asked her while leaning my face closer to her.

"yea s-sure'' she nods.

- timeskip • two weeks later -

"hey, babe..'' i put my hand on her shoulder while she was reading a book; i was already in a relationship with her. pretty fast right? of course she would fall for me because of my looks.

but man, my friend keeps telling me to do this and that. i wish i could murder her but i don't know how to hide a body. i was told to make out with her while i secretly record a video of us and then threaten her to give us a lot of money since she was rich. i don't really want to do that but...