flower j. wonyoung

> warning: nothing.
> fluff
> plot: every time wonyoung woke up from her sleep, she would find a flower beside her bed. she wonders who could it be...

- 🥀 -

- wonyoung pov -

just like another day, i woke up and found a flower beside me.

''aww, another flower again'' i smiled as i smelled the flower, it was so fragrant. i wonder who give this to me. i hope i can see their face. maybe they're too shy to meet me face to face.

i put the flower in my vase. yea mrs. kwon give this to me. what a lovely doctor.

hi! i'm one of a patient at enozi hospital. i got here because i got into an accident. i can't move my legs – my legs broke and has cement on them. it's a relief that i wasn't paralyzed.

i have made friends in my ward. their names are minju unnie and y/n unnie; minju unnie has a reason same as me while y/n unnie fell from stairs - her left arm cracked. sometimes if they had time they would always be here with me when i'm alone.

psst! i also wanted to you that... i have a crush on y/n unnie but i'm afraid to say it.

"hi, wonyoung-ah! how are you?'' y/n unnie comes to me and sits on a chair beside me.

"hi unnie, i'm fine. you?" i smile widely to hide my nervousness. i better not embarrass myself like before; i fainted.

"i'm fine too" she smiles. oh, how pretty.

"oh another flower again?'' she asks me as i nodded. i took the flower and i look at her back. "do you know what kind of flower is this?" i asked. y/n unnie knows every type of flower since her family has a wonderful garden that has many types of flowers.

i'm dying to see her garden.

"it's called calla lily" she smiles."it's mean beauty'' she added as i smiled.

"like you unnie" i tease her.

"aish i'm not" she hits my shoulder softly, hiding her face by looking down.

''yes, you are~'' i tease her again as she rolls her eyes playfully.

''whatever, wonyoung'' she pinched my cheek and i saw minju unnie come to us with a wheelchair.

"hi, minju unnie~'' i smiled.

''hi~'' she smiled.

"let me help you'' y/n unnie go to minju unnie to help her sit on a chair. now she's sitting beside y/n unnie. minju unnie hug y/n unnie from the side while squishing their cheek together. okay i'm jealous now.

i pouted when they were clinging to each other. i hope y/n unnie and i can do that too. i mean- THAT SHOULD BE MEEE

''wonyoungie? what's with the face? are you sad?" minju unnie asked me.

"ye- i mean no. i'm bored'' i replied.

"ms. kim, you have an appointment with mrs. kim" a nurse came in as she come to us.

"ah yeah right. bye y'all''

y/n unnie helped minju unnie to sit down on her wheelchair back and minju unnie waved to us. now it's just me and y/n unnie.

suddenly an idea comes to my mind. HEHEHE

''y/n unnie~'' i called her as she turns her head to me.

"yes, wonyoung?" she tilted her head.

"me want a cwuddle'' i make a baby voice.

''hehe sure'' she lay beside me and we're laying down on my bed. y/n unnie was stroking my hair and staring into my eyes, while i just staring at her beautiful face. such a pleasant gaze you had on me, y/n unnie.

''quit staring, i might melt'' y/n unnie giggled.

"unnie i'm so curious right now'' i put my head on her chest. ''every time i woke up, i'll get a different kind of flower beside me'' i said.

"how about you try not to sleep tonight? so... you can know who's that person'' she told me. "i mean, the person who gives you flowers at night"

how'd she known that the person who gives flowers at night?

weird.

"great idea, unnie'' i smiled as i lifted my head to meet her face and pucker my lips.

she just chuckles and kisses my forehead instead. i pout and rest on her chest.

i hope i'll not sleep tonight. i want to see who give me those flowers.

i hope it's y/n unnie even though it can't be real because she's the only one who loves flowers.

WAIT...

if y/n unnie is the only one who loves a flower, is that mean...

y/n unnie gave me all those flowers?

> to be continued to part two <