ghost j. yuri

> part two! <

> warning : idk.
> fluff ??
> plot; yuri met y/n again. with the help of fate – no, they were meant to be together.

- 🥀 -

- yuri pov -

i let out a sigh and step outside of my school gate – i just graduate. i don't know what to do right now. it's been a long time since y/n went. i miss her.

i noticed the ghosts were staring at me on the rooftop. i just ignore them and walk to my house.

it was boring because i have nothing to do at home. my parents weren't here either. i just want to meet y/n again. i swear my life changed when i met her. and when she left me.

"gosh, i need to go somewhere," i said and wear my hoodie and cap. i walk out of my house and head to the convenience store.

- timeskip -

y/n has been lingering in my mind. i can't get her out of my head. like never. seems like she won't let me move on. hurmmm...

"when will i ever meet her again?" i kick the rock i found and keep walking. if this is possible i want to meet her in the form of a human body. it would be weird if i ran into her in spirit again, she was at peace.

then, i look up to see a girl that looked above my age walking in front of me; i wide my eyes when i recognized her face as i stop in front of her, i'm still shocked. "y-y/n?!"

"you know my name?" she asks, her face looking confused – she had the same facial features. i still remember her face. sadly, she doesn't remember me.

"y-yes! you're y/n!" i said happily and stare at her confused face. "i'm so happy to meet you again, y/n!" i said and hug her.

"umm..."

i quickly release the hug and bowed as a sorry for being dramatic. "sorry"

"honestly, this might feel like a fever dream. you look familiar" she said, folding her arms on her chest. "perhaps you're jo yuri?" she asks while looking at my name tag. "nice to meet you, let's get to know each other," she said with a smile on her face.

i feel so happy. i handed my hand and started to speak. "i'm jo yuri! nice to meet you agai- i mean t-too, y/n!" i stutter.

she laughs and accepts my hand as we shake our hands together. "you're cute"

a blush appears on my cheeks as i smile sheepishly. i let out a slight giggle and hide my face in my palm. fuck. i'm blushing so hard.