love at first sight m. sakura

> warning : curses.
> fluff
> serious class president x sunshine student
> plot: sakura feel her stomach full of butterflies every time her eyes met y/n's eyes.
> requested by WIDZONCEVELUV

- 🥀-

- y/n pov -

''wake up, dumbass!'' my sister, bae joohyun or should i say irene, hit me with my pillow hug, making me groan and wake up from my sleep.

''ugh no, i don't want to'' i let her hit me with my pillow hug.

''you need to go to the school!'' she shouts in my ears. i push her and cover my ears with my pillows.

''ouch, i don't care. i want to sleep''

''i will call mom'' she said and was about to walk away but i grabbed her by the wrist and glared at her. ''call mom and you'll never meet your seulgi'' i let go of her wrist.

''no~ don't touch her~'' she pouts.

''then don't call mom'' i crossed my arm, smirking in victory as she pinch my cheek.

''go get ready!" she said and walk away.

''yeah yeah'' i rolled my eyes and get inside my toilet to do my morning routine.

- timeskip -

"finally you're done'' irene smiled while munching a pancake made by my mother.

''good morning, sweetie'' my mother kissed my forehead.

''good morning to you too, mother'' i hug her and steal one pancake from my sister's plate.

''hey, that's mine!'' she hit my shoulder as i stick out my tongue.

"i'll cut your tongue-"

''yah yah, get ready! you guys will be late at your school'' mother said. "the bus is coming!" she adds. we quickly drink a glass of milk and ran out of our house.

''bye, mother! we love you!'' we bid goodbye to our mom as we enter the bus and the driver starts to drive us to our school.

- timeskip -

''goodbye, kiddo. love ya'' irene kiss my forehead. i smile and kiss her cheek.

''bye sis, love ya too'' i walk to my class.

then, i get inside my class and greet all of the students and they greet me back. i walk to my seat which it's beside sakura; the class president in class A.

she's the only japanese student in our school. her parents send her here because she wants to learn korean to be an idol.

that doesn't make sense to me but i'll support her anyways.

my smile grew wider when i sit beside her. she usually wore airpods and read a book to get rid of her boredom.

"sakura~" i lean on her shoulder as she put down her book and takes off her airpods. she spares a glance at me before looking at my hand that was wrapped around hers.

"yes?"

"how's your day?" i lift my head just to see her face.

"not bad"

- sakura pov -

shit. why can't i look into her eyes? it's not that hard but every time i look into her eyes, my heart starts to beat fast as if i got butterflies. wait, maybe i do.

is this love at first sight?

she also loves to stare into my eyes. what's so pretty about my eyes? they're just eyes.

"...and the protagonist died. it's kinda sad isn't it?" she looks at me again. i nod my head as she puckers her lips. "do you listen to me? or you're spacing out?"

"i do listen to you," i said. "so the moral of the story is don't get inside the forest and stay at home. simple"

she lets out a soft giggle. "you're so funny, kkura"

- timeskip • after school -

the ball rang as everybody left except me and y/n. she was waiting for me while i was packing my things. i wore my bag and was about to ask her out but a guy comes to me.

''uhh helo, sakura" he smiles as i noticed something behind his back.

''uhh... helo?'' i back away a little. y/n was staring at him. she looks pissed i don't know why.

"i want to tell you something..." he said as he spares a glance at me.

"when will you go?" he asked y/n as y/n walked away from us and walk out of the room, sparing a last glance to the both of us and slamming the door shut.

geez.

he slowly looks at me and shows me a bouquet of roses. "will you be my girlfriend?''

"uhh..." i scratch my nape. "it's not even valentine's day and why are you giving me flowers?" i use my stern voice to scare him. he looks down and lowers the bouquet of flowers. "so you rejected me?"

"yea, i don't need those" i was about to go but he grip my wrist, stopping me from moving further.

"w-what do you want? money? i can give you that! how much do you want?"

"i want you to let me go and move on. i don't like boys" i said and walk away from him.

- y/n pov -

i was munching my bread, telling all my tea to my sister. she listens to every tea i spill while sipping her strawberry milk.

"geez, talk slowly! stop talking with your mouth full. i can't understand what you say!" she scolds me. i pout and drink my strawberry milk to wash down the bread that stuck in my throat.

"y/n?" i turned to see who was tapping my shoulder. turns out it was sakura!

fuck i was talking about her.

"kkura!"

"i'm going to pee for a while" irene
says as she sprints to the washroom.

sakura sits in front of me and slowly took my hand. "sorry"

"for what?" i tilted my head.

she looks like she can't hold eye contact with me. HEHEHE.

i pull her chin to make her look at me. "for what, kkura?"

"heck, this is love at first sight" i heard her murmur.

she stands up full of confidence and fearlessly pulls me close to her. "i like you, idiot" she kisses my lips.