my yakuza y. nako

> warning : violence, blood, and curses.
> fluff?💀
> plot: team red skull kidnapped the wife of the scariest yakuza in tokyo. oh, they're messing with their life.

- 🥀 -

- y/n pov -

"p-please! don't kill me! i have a family!" he kneels and begs me to not kill him.

"then why the hell are you using my money?!" i smack his head.

he tries to stop crying harder and he stands up. "i-i need to because my son was s-sick!''

"why don't you tell me?!" i punch him. he yelp and look at me.

"i-i'm afraid that you might-"

"you forgot?! WE. ARE. FAMILY!" i grab his collar. "family should help each other!!" i shout sternly. i let go of his collar and take out my purse.

"here. take care of your son. hope he will get well soon'' i give him my money as he gently takes it and bows to me.

"thank you, miss y/n'' he wipes his tears and bows nonstop.

''yeah yeah stop bowing. go to your son and bring him to the hospital'' i said as he excuses himself and slowly walks away.

"m-miss y/n!" felix fell to the ground, tired of running earlier. he was panting as i give him time to explain.

once he was done, i look at him back and decided to ask him. "what happened?''

"team red skull-'' i grab his collar. my eyes are burning holes in his eyes as he starts to shiver.

team red skull is my enemy. my biggest enemy. my family, relatives, and all from my genetics really hate those bunch of motherfuckers.

"what did that motherfuckers do this time?!"

i'm worried. they killed beomgyu's father which is my father's close friend. my father lose his mind till he killed half of the team. sadly, mr. yang killed him.

and i'll never forgive him for doing that.

"t-they have nako!" he said as i dropped him down. my heart sank, hatred and anxiety filling me up. i grit my teeth. i need to save my wife. no matter what.

"tell everyone to get ready'' i said sternly as he hums. i start to get my coat and weapon.

"everyone! get ready! we are going to save miss nako!'' felix shouts to the main room.

i get inside my mercedes benz car with beomgyu and yeonjun.

- timeskip -

as we arrived, i get out of my car and i feel someone hold my shoulder, blocking me from moving further - his grip was tight and strong. i turn around and saw beomgyu with his face looking worried.

"be careful, noona'' he told me.

"i will" i nod my head and walk to the door. i heard a familiar whimper. it was from my wife; yabuki nako. i grit my teeth and kick the door. i saw he was grabbing nako's hair while she was crying.

geez, poor my wife.

"oh, you arrived" he laughs and pulls nako's hair making her yelp. she was biting her lips and close her eyes.

"y/n-chan..."

"let her go, you fucking brat!" i yell at him.